Try to guess what's wrong with this girl!

Well, is not it? Maybe sponge "duck" to put self love or in the toilet does? Like, no ...

This "Miss World - 2013».

I am not kidding. It Bezuglova Xenia, she won the world beauty contest among the wheelchairs. And it is not only a beautiful attractive face that can only attract men's looks. She - the creator of the project "City for All". And yes, she is wheelchair-bound.

In his wheelchair last year alone she traveled to Moscow more than many in his life walking passed. She traveled all the Boulevard Ring, most streets of the center of Moscow, check availability Moscow stations. It was all done with one purpose: to check the availability of all of these places for the disabled.

I once had with her in a raid last year. The guys then tested and tried to correct the problem areas on Maroseika. And it managed to achieve his - Maroseyka to become fully accessible to people with disabilities. It later said the activists, some entrepreneurs even they themselves called to consult, as it is better to do. Without the feminine charm and persistence Xenia there is clearly not done. But she says it is the merit of the project "City for All».

It is not good to say that, of course, but there is a definite plus in a situation in which she got after a car accident. Not for her, of course, although it is recognized that the accident had helped her to reconsider life, and for others. We definitely do not have enough people who would be happy with all my heart and would help the disabled. And returning to racing metaphors, it turns out that Xenia is building the track. It is for Moscow as Bernie Ecclestone for the "Formula 1».

And after reading it, I started looking for places where a wheelchair would be impossible to pass. And interestingly, over time, I notice that these places is becoming less and less. The results of the project whether it is a consequence of, or the general improvement of the standard of living in Moscow, I do not know. But Ksyusha still worth to say thank you!

via gogol.livejournal.com/697628.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting