1. Look at photos in the newspaper. Read newspapers, first looking at the photo, without reading the relevant headings or the article itself. Try to make up a story, looking at the photo. Then read the article itself and compare how your impression coincided with real history. The more you practice, the easier it will tell you the exact picture of the story.
2. Guess who's calling. Whenever the phone rings, try to guess who's calling before you pick up the phone. You'll be surprised how often over time you will get "to the point".
3. Think of your loved one or friend. You need to clearly outline his image in your mind. Note how long it takes for a person whom you think that he called you. Record result.
4. tell fortunes on the "heads and tails". Ask yourself the question mentally. Decide which side of the coin is the answer "yes", and a "no." Then toss a coin to get a response. Record the results and see how often they will coincide with the upcoming events.
5. Pay attention to the things that surround you, they can be signs. This notification in your phone, message on a billboard, and anything else that can be seen as a message for you. Nothing is accidental. All that you see, read, hear, it makes sense for you. To know the answer to a question that is spinning in your mind, look at the signs around you. All you have to do is pay attention.
6. Shuffle the deck of cards. Then try to guess which card is currently rolled red or black. Then turn the card. Keep track of the percentage of correct predictions and notice how much better you can come over time. Once you learn to guess the color, begin to guess what color the card will fall. Keep track of your progress.
7. Predict songs. While listening to the radio, try to predict which song will air for an hour. Try often so experiment to find out how often your prediction comes true.
8. accidentally eavesdrop on conversations. Pay attention to the pieces of information that you have heard from a conversation in a public place. Often these pieces of information can wear a hidden meaning to you about your personal or business situation at the moment. Listen to the answers to your questions.
9. Accidentally turn the page in the book. Pick a book out of your closet and scroll it, stopping at a random page. Begin at once to read a paragraph and you'll be amazed at how important what you read in relation to what is happening in your life at the moment. Practice it regularly to get valuable information.
10. Speculation. The best way to practice your intuition, act on hunches. Often we have a sixth sense to the situation, but we ignore it, but later we realize that it was necessary to pay attention to this. Use your guess how another valuable information.