An elderly man walked into the jewelry store with a young babe and arranged so ...

One Friday evening an elderly man with a noticeable gray entered the jewelry store at the hand of a young girl burning. They came up to the counter, the seller and ask them what they are interested in jewelry.

The man said that he wants to pick up a unique ring for his companion. The jeweler looked in the window and offered them a beautiful ring for $ 5,000. But a solid buyer said: "No, I would like something special".

After these words, the jeweler went to his special showcase and showed a pair of shining ring. "This is an exciting ring for only $ 40,000," - said the jeweler. His eyes glistened ladies, and it was evident that she was even trembling with excitement. An elderly man, seeing this, said: "We take it".

The seller asked how they wish to pay. The man replied that it will be easier to write a check. And he added:

- I understand that you have to make sure my check is all right, so I'll write it now, but you can call the bank Monday to verify the availability of funds. I'll pick the ring on Monday afternoon.

- How convenient for you, sir.

On Monday morning, angry jeweler phoned the old man and said:

- Sir, the money to the account and has not received.

- I know - he replied. - But let me tell you about my incredible weekend! ..

The typical behavior of men, and so in all it does not matter what it concerns ... I think the women will understand what is at stake, well and accordingly conclude who is worthy to be called a man, and who is just rubbish and not even worthy of your attention ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting