It washes away makeup artist with dolls and turns them into great women

One artist Wendy Cao came across the work of Sonia Singh, which removes makeup with Bratz dolls and gives them a natural look. Wendy decided she could develop this idea and started making these dolls similar in appearance to real women. The artist believes that toys can have an enormous influence in shaping the world of the child.

We are in the Website delighted with the result puppet transformation and fully share the opinion of the author.

«Dolls, which we find in toy stores, look like a cartoon character or Hollywood blockbusters». h3>

Malala Yousafzai, the Pakistani human rights activist, advocating for access to education for women worldwide.

«But there are real women who are real and not fictional heroines, and their stories can inspire children». h3>

Frida Kahlo, Mexican artist.

«If children learn about these women through toys, they may also want to be strong and intelligent as they». h3>

Roberta Bondar, Canada's first female astronaut.

«That's why I erased aggressive make-up and dressed dolls, trying to make them look like real, inspirational women». h3>

Jane Goodall, UN Messenger for Peace, primatologist, ethologist and anthropologist from the United Kingdom.

«I would like my child to play with dolls in the form of JK Rowling, or a strong and independent Frida Kahlo and interested in them». h3>

Waris Dirie, author, model and social activist from Somalia.

JK Rowling, the British author, best known as the author of a series of novels about Harry Potter.

via www.boredpanda.com/inspiring-women-dolls-wendy-tsao/?image_id=Are-toys-just-toys11__700.jpg

Tags

See also

New and interesting