I ca * Scotch: the legendary snack, which wants to try without delay.

I ca * Scotch do not have any relation to Scotland. This British starter , which fell in simple English is terrible: I cakes with fillings * chnoy can be seen not only in cafes and restaurants - semi-finished products of this famous delicacy is even in supermarkets.

If you love good for health food with high protein content, this recipe can be very useful. < «website» offers you bake I * CA Scotch in the oven, thus reducing calorie snacks, which is usually deep-fry . With fresh vegetables and hot sauce these nutrients meat cutlets will trump most any dish on the table!

I * CA's shotlandskiIngredienty
600 g pork or ground beef 5 i * n 50 g butter black pepper salt chopped fresh herbs - parsley, dill, thyme (at your discretion) coriander 1 h. liter. lemon juice breadcrumbs, ground walnuts or oat bran for breading

I prepare the broth 4 * CA and cool them in cold water. There are different versions of this recipe: you can use the Hard Boiled I * ca for cold snacks and I * ca boiled hot snacks with the resulting egg yolk. Choose what you like best! In the beef add salt, spices and chopped greens to your taste - as you usually do burgers. Form 4 balls of minced meat, keeping the proportions of 130 grams of minced meat 1 egg.

I ca * Wrap the stuffing to form patties.

Roll the meatballs in the whipped cheese protein 1 I * CA, and then - perch them in breadcrumbs. It is best to use a breading ground walnuts or ground peanuts.

Laid out in the form of burgers, or the laid foil on a baking sheet. Bake for Scottish eggs 30 minutes at 180 degrees.

Very tasty dish will turn out with a hot sauce. Mix egg yolk, 50 g butter, 3 tbsp. l. water, salt and pepper. Welded sauce in a water bath, stirring it carefully.

Try and hot and cold version of this dish. This yummy need another look ...

If you liked the recipe, I * q Scotch, came to him with his family. Friends were treated to something tasty is always very nice!

via takprosto.cc

Tags

See also

New and interesting