Sauce - a small detail, which can add flavor to dishes and completely change their taste. In the different cuisines of the world have a huge variety of sauces for all tastes: bechamel, Worcester, pesto, tartar, teriyaki and many others. Most of them you can easily buy in the shop, but if you're worried about natural products and take care of your health, recommends that the sauce to cook for yourself. Here are 5 most popular recipes of sauces that are worth learning how to cook every woman.
1. Home-made mayonnaise
2 boiled and 2 raw egg yolks; 1 h. liter. mustard; 1 h. liter. salt; 1 h. liter. sugar; 400 ml of vegetable oil; 2 tbsp. l. fresh lemon juice; 50 ml of water. Preparation: em>
1. All products, except oil, lemon juice and water, put in a bowl and mixer or blender vzbey on small speed.
2. In this mass pour sunflower oil, still whisking. When the mass thickens, pour the water.
3. Add the lemon juice and beat until cooked.
2. Homemade ketchup
10 tomatoes; 1/2 kg of pepper; 1 kg of apples; 1 kg of onions; red hot pepper (the availability and amount of the request); 1 tbsp. sugar; 4 tbsp. l. vinegar; 20 aspirin tablets; salt - to taste. Preparation: em> < br />
1. Clean the apples, onions and bell pepper, and we will cut them. Then put it in a large pot. A pod of hot pepper chop and add to the pan. There also we shall cut tomatoes without removing them from the skin.
2. Put the pot on the fire and boil foods until they are soft.
3. Cool the mass, then wipe it across a large colander to get rid of the skin and get mashed and then through a fine sieve to get rid of tomato seeds.
4. Put the resulting mash to heat and bring it to a boil. Then season with salt, sugar and vinegar. At the end add comminuted aspirin.
200 g of tomato paste; 200 g of water; 2 bunches cilantro; 4-5 cloves of garlic; 1 h. liter. adzhika (seasonings); 1 h. liter. vinegar; 1 h. liter. salt; 1/4 ch. l. black pepper; 1 tbsp. l. hops-suneli. Preparation: em>
1. Grind the coriander and mix it with crushed garlic, hops-suneli, pepper and vinegar adzhika.
2. Add tomato paste and stir and then pour water, add salt and mix thoroughly.
1 tbsp. l. flour; 2 hours. l. mustard powder; 4 hours. l. sugar; 1/4 ch. l. salt; 2 eggs; 80 ml wine vinegar; 150 ml cream. Preparation : em>
1. Mix the flour, mustard powder, sugar and salt in a bowl.
2. Eggs vzbey until smooth and add to them the vinegar. Welded mass in a water bath and bringing it to thicken, without ceasing to stir. Then remove from heat and let cool.
3. completely chilled mass add the cream.
4. Try the sauce to taste, if necessary, add a few drops of lemon juice.
5. Sauce "Béchamel»
250 ml milk; 20 g butter; 2 tbsp. l. flour; salt, black pepper - to taste. Preparation: em>
1. suitable for microwave dish put the butter and place in oven for 30-40 seconds, so that it will melt.
2. Add the flour to the butter and mix thoroughly.
3. In another bowl, pour the milk and put in oven for 2 minutes to make it boil.
4. To the flour and butter, add salt and pepper, pour the hot milk and mix thoroughly.
5. Put the sauce in the microwave for 1 minute. Get and mix. To the sauce was thicker, it is possible to put it another 30 seconds in the microwave.
Be sure to write out his cookbook, these recipes and tell my friends about them!