This dog was rescued 2-year-old boy where it no one could save

Perhaps this is the nightmare of every parent, when something happens to a child terrible and irreparable. This could have happened in our history. A couple from Australia with 2-year-old son Alexander Leal and a dog went to visit friends. Little boy playing near the pond, and then ... the dog saw it floating face down!

By the time the faithful dog arrived, Alexander was already dying. While the boy was unconscious, the dog tried to pull him to the shore, but it did not. Then Leal came up with the following: it is on all paws rushed into the house and began frantically barking to attract the attention of the head of household.

When my father came running, pulse son was barely audible. 27 long, dreadful moments child CPR and chest compressions to make it for the arrival of intensive care.

The forecasts, however, were disappointing. Doctors said to David and his wife were preparing for the worst: the child's death or disability due to the severe damage to the brain cells.

Sam's father admitted: "It was something that I would prefer never to see. Inside was a terrible mixture of horror, anguish and inability to believe what happened. I can not describe to you all that has happened, I felt like in a fog ».

"It seemed to me that no, it's not my child. The reality came when a helicopter appeared in the sky, came to the police and ambulance. And against the background of all this, my son. Unconscious ... "- commented on his memories the boy's mother, Lisa.

After 48 hours in a coma, the boy regained consciousness. Doctors claimed that it is a miracle!

Fighting back tears, David said: "If it were not for Leal and two of my friends, even this faint hope of salvation implement son we would not be».

Tags

See also

New and interesting