The Lowe Adventa new creative director

The Lowe Adventa appointed as the new creative director - born in Brazil - Andreas Toscano (Andreas Toscano).
Andreas has worked in the international network of Lowe - the agency Lowe Loducca (Sao Paulo, Brazil), where he participated in the development of campaigns for key clients of the agency: The Coca - Cola Company, Harley - Davidson Motorcycles, Nissin Foods (Cup Nuddles) and others. «an honor for me to start working in Russia, where the advertising market is growing rapidly and where there is the opportunity to work with different brands and advertisers. I'm glad I got it in the em> Lowe em> Adventa ​​em> , as I think that is very united team and creative atmosphere that will help reveal the enormous potential of the agency em> », - says Andreas.

In his homeland, Andreas repeatedly was prize winner of international and local advertising festivals: Colunistas Brazil, Voto Popular - Brazilian Consumer 's Choice, Sao Paolo Creatives Club, New York Festivals, and many others. In addition, he represented Ukraine in the competition "Young creators" at the Cannes Film Festival.

Yaroslav Kucherov, Director General Lowe Adventa said: «The fact that dozens of candidates from around the world (and the search was on almost every continent), we decided to offer it to Andreas reflects our current policy - namely - to give way to young, energetic, ambitious, talented. Now that the Russian advertising market after more than a decade of development stands at a certain point it is particularly important to bring a breath of fresh air and new ideas » em>.

FAQ:

Andreas Toscano was born in 1978 in Brazil. In 1999 he graduated from the Higher School of Marketing and Advertising. In the same year, Andreas began working as a copywriter in the Brazilian agency Full Jazz, where for three years learned the features of advertising and creative development agency working with clients: Pial Legrand, CIGNA Insuarance, Banespa and others.

In 2001, Mr. Toscano went to the agency DM 9 DDB, where he worked with the best creators of Brazil and engaged in the development of advertising campaigns for clients such as: Telefonica, Honda (cars and motorcycles), Esso (Exxon Oil), Henckel Loctite, Philips , Energizer, Itau Bank, TAM Airlines and Bohemia Beer. Two years later, in 2003, Andreas joined the agency Lowe Loducca, where he worked as a copywriter with major advertisers.

In April 2006 he moved to Ukraine, where he began to work at the agency Euro RSCG Kiev, with the client, "Kyivstar". As a result of the campaign, for 6 months, "Kyivstar" became the largest mobile operator in Ukraine. In addition, Andreas has worked with local clients. The second half of 2006, Andreas was involved in the preparation of the international pitch for a new model of car MINI, as a copywriter agency Plantage (Berlin, Germany); as a result - the agency won the pitch.

Fluent in English, Portuguese, Spanish, and - a little spoke in Russian (but promises to speak freely very soon).

via # image2738455

Tags

See also

New and interesting