Heroes not of blockbusters. Australian movie about the rescuers in the water

In Australia, the year 2007 is The Year of the Surf Lifesaver - Water Cpasateley year. In honor of the centenary of the service released a book on Channel 7 broadcast the show on the work of rescuers, as well as the video clip «Heroes»

Campaign «Surf Lifesaver» is aimed at informing people about such a serious and necessary work of water rescue on the popularization of the profession - a year in Australia, people in funny red and yellow caps save more than 12,000 lives.

The minute spot boy who nearly drowned in the surf, talks about his heroes - the people who do not look like your favorite characters from comics boys, but who saved his life.

Narration: "You will not find my characters in comic books, you will find them on the beach. My heroes do not wear masks or capes, they wear red and yellow hats. My heroes do not fight for truth and justice, they are struggling with the wind and waves. In my heroes do not have X-ray vision, although they may detect danger a mile away. My heroes are not jumping from high buildings, but that does not mean that they can not fly. My heroes are not the ones who save the world. But they saved my life ... »

via adme.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting