"Knockin 'on Heaven"

Case "Knockin 'on Heaven" to Nomos Bank, which received the Grand Prix at "Silver Mercury 2010", "White Square", "Direct Hit" .Sut project: For 526 largest Russian businessmen made exclusive magazine "Profil" with their portraits Cover and provocative phrases. Portraits gained from the paparazzi or were drawn by artists. Inside the magazine from scratch with a logo advertising the turn of NOMOS was a letter from the manager of the bank with the offer of cooperation. That is used as a provocative magazine cover, which allows to overcome the barriers of secretaries and assistants and to reach out to "the inhabitants of heaven».

Sample letters inside the magazine:

Hello, Andrey!

I - the manager of NOMOS-BANK, my name is ... (name of a specific manager). My bank - one of the leading Russian banks. But the main advantage of NOMOS-BANK - an individual approach, which we find to each client. As you already understood, this issue of the magazine "Profil" - the one and only. It was created especially for you. I just used the magazine as an "envelope" to him to deliver this letter to you. And I would be very happy to meet personally to tell you all the details of our offers of cooperation. I ask, at any time do not hesitate to call me ... (cell phone number).

Yes, it was advertising! Such "magazines-bomb" received hundreds of potential customers, NOMOS-BANK all over the country.

The unique project developed a provocative agency R & I GROUP.

tells the creative director of R & I GROUP Alex Leibovich:

"We are proud of this work because the project allowed NOMOS-BANK, in a literal sense to find an individual approach to every potential customer. Of course, it was not simple: to collect information about hundreds of clients create hundreds of original titles for skins ... And yet it is - a familiar work kreatora. It proved much more difficult to get photos of potential customers! After all, they are all non-public. Big business in our country does not like to "shine" in the media. Therefore, through open sources (databases RIA "Novosti", ITAR-TASS, PH "Kommersant") managed to find a small part of the picture. Sometimes, to get the picture, our paparazzi literally had to "hunt" for potential customers. As a rule, the paparazzi pictures get low quality, not suitable for printing on the cover. Then our artists created paintings on them. At this point, we opened another hidden feature of the action - a creative solution in the form of a portrait, which exactly was the only gallery owner ... »

tells Junius Davydov, CEO of R & I GROUP:

This crazy project for us in the same principle as Everest climbers. It is known that big business - the most inaccessible, "impenetrable" "impenetrable" customers for marketers. On the way to the client-celestials advertising message has to overcome a lot of barriers. It is not only the barriers in the form of military guards, secretaries, assistants and secretaries. The main barrier inner: because the people who created their own business empire - is a professional cynics who, by definition, do not believe in advertising, even if that offers them something really beneficial and useful.

However, they are the same people. This means that they too have emotions. Emotion - this is a perfect tool penetrating through any barriers to the heart of "celestial"! The provocative title of the portrait on the cover of a popular business publications have caused potential customers NOMOS-BANK's strongest range of emotions. First shock, then a fun surprise: "How did they managed so well I play ?! If NOMOS-BANK has managed so convincing to get my attention ... so that the bank, in fact, is able to find an individual approach to major clients! »

What's next? And then the most valuable thing, for what, in fact, we create advertising - the client performs an action, it calls to the bank!

Of course, the film is also something where he was, and this is natural. After all, a provocative advertising by definition can not have a cause of delight. However, the "magazine-bomb" has provided a record, unprecedented performance! We reach out to the heavens.

Says Lali Borowicz, Marketing Director, NOMOS-BANK:

The idea was really provocative and daring. And, of course, we really was not easy to decide on such an original project. After all, NOMOS-Bank - one of the oldest and largest banks in the country, working with the most serious clients. But I am convinced - Today every business needs an innovative, creative and progressive approach, and, above all, emotional.

So far, the agency cast in the kitchen, we have organized special courses for managers of NOMOS-BANK all over the country, to prepare them for the possibility of direct communication with the "inhabitants of heaven».

Of course, we were worried, because these projects nobody has ever done! But worry not for long. Already on the day of mailing of NOMOS-BANK began to receive calls, and had no doubt - this is a victory!

Have you ever heard that the owners of large businesses personally called ordinary bank manager to make an appointment? It does not happen. However, I - Witness this "miracle." Here are just a few among the hundreds of responses of business executives:

"The magazine has caused a very positive emotions. I cut out the cover and put in a frame. Showed magazine friends, colleagues, business partners, even competitors. In all impressed ».

Design Institute of pipeline transportation "Nefteproductproect»

"It was very unexpected - an extremely unusual and unforgettable course!»

FSUE "Kazan gunpowder factory»

"The Bank has demonstrated a truly individual approach to customers. Rare case when words with deeds ».

JSC "The river port»

says Vladimir Voeikov, Senior Vice President of NOMOS-BANK:

We liked agency offer, because it accurately reflects the pattern of behavior of NOMOS-BANK in terms of client work - through a proactive approach to shape proposals that meet the individual needs of the client. The original game form "revive" the process of business communication. In addition to the high efficiency of this action, it is important to note the positive emotions that arose from customers in the preparation of our report. This is a serious potential for development of long-term relationships.

Says Lali Borowicz, Marketing Director, NOMOS-BANK:

Normally the effectiveness of such actions is generally measured in "productive contacts." In other words, it is those customers who are interested in the promotional offer and are ready to consider cooperation with the bank. As a rule, "exhaust" of 7-10% is considered a very good result.

So, we already have 86% of successful contacts! Moreover, 20% currently have become clients of NOMOS-BANK! And today, I'm sure - is just the beginning! «

PROJECT "Knockin 'on Heaven" is the owner of the Grand Prix and MARKETING GOLD AWARD "Silver Mercury" International Advertising Festival "White Square", the International Festival Direct Marketing «DIRECT HIT».

via # image95305

Tags

See also

New and interesting