I advertiser!

All advertisers love their work. Even if sometimes you want to kill colleagues, clients, and finally shoot samomu.Malo who is able to love their job every day and every hour. We, advertisers, we can. We are artisans and creators, businessmen and analysts in one person.

Just we know that helps to cope - irony, self-irony and skepticism.

Past advertiser day dedicated. Our Code.

• I advertiser. I am a telepath. I can easily learn from your subconscious the very idea that the tip of your tongue but you just can not articulate.
  • I advertiser, means that I do not really even need the money. I do for you everything you whatever you ask.
  • I advertiser. Coming up with advertising in the table - my favorite activity. So I have great pleasure in your free will take part in the tender for 18 agencies.
  • I advertiser. I am worth nothing to give you 15 ideas for one project, when was the last moment I was brief, and all have to start again.
  • I advertiser, , and I understand how important for motivation and inspiration postpay. Never do we advance payments, it is very discouraging.
  • I advertiser. My Favorite brief - "Come up to me something of such things outside the box." Of course, I know exactly what you mean, what problem you need to solve your business and what message must be received by the audience.
  • I advertiser. If you give me to develop a campaign for several months, I get upset. The term "yesterday" the best way to bolster my thought and does not let me waste your money.
  • I advertiser, and all the thoughts in my head are born to endless meetings, not in quiet contemplation. Please, give me five meetings a day, and you'll get the coolest decision before sunset.
  • I advertiser, so I watched all the movies, listening to all the music and read all the books. And do not worry, I understand in a matter of seconds on a curly actor from the movie "Well this ... as it" should look like a hero roll. And with 3 music soundtrack guess tea.
  • I advertiser, and that I am guilty of that campaign failed. It's me trying to persuade you to take our ideas only two months instead of six months. It slabodushno I gave up and stopped trying to prove a point after I threatened to open tender. Therefore, I am pleased with your decision to change the agency after the failure.
  • I advertiser, and I'm worthless. Your wife and the secretary did not like our idea. I appreciate and respect their opinions and expertise in advertising.
  • I advertiser. I am kind and very happy when suddenly I saw my failure to take the idea is still implemented by others. And I never gloat, if it is implemented through one place.
  • I understand, that there is no need to pay, advertisers parasites when you work in the personnel department is excellent and very creative Natasha, who came up better than me.
  • I just advertiser. I am aware of the fact that your company is very large and it will carry my agency from the face of the earth. The work in this country, I can not find anywhere else.
  • I advertiser. My job - spitting at the ceiling, it is fashionable to dress wound on festivals and foreign shootings, making important person. Ah, I forgot to say - I have a mountain of coke on the table.
    Fill up, please!

via adme.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting