The last request of his wife before the divorce has changed his life forever

Not matter you are in a relationship or not. Website advised to read this story about how important it is to appreciate their loved ones. While they are near.

«< Home I came for dinner , he prepared that evening my wife. I wanted to talk to her, the conversation was coming difficult, and I started with the phrase "I have something to tell you ..." She did not answer anything, and switched to cooking. I once again saw the pain in her eyes.

I needed more somehow continue the conversation, and I blurted out, we need to get a divorce. She only asked: "Why?" I could not answer, avoiding the question. Then she got mad, threw a tantrum, start throwing me everything that came to hand. "You're not a man," - she cried.

More talk was about. I went to sleep, could not sleep and heard her crying. It was hard to explain to her what had happened to our marriage, I did not know what to say. How can I tell her that I do not like it for a long time, there was only a sense of pity, and I gave my heart to Jane?

The next day I prepared all the documents for divorce and division of property. Wife I left the house, the car and 30% stake in my business. But she smiled, tore the documents and said that she was from me nothing. But then again, I burst into tears. I also felt sorry for the 10 years of our marriage, but her reaction only strengthened my desire to divorce.

On this day, I came home late for dinner, and did not immediately went to bed. She sat at a table and writing something. I woke up in the night - his wife was still writing, sitting at his desk. I did not care what she does as more souls close to her I did not feel.

In the morning she told me that she has her own divorce conditions. She insisted on maintaining good relations, as much as we have enough. Her argument was very persuasive: a month later our son had exams at school. She believed that such news vzbudorazhat his nervous system. Since it was hard to disagree. The second condition is the wife seemed silly: she wanted for a month every morning I hated her from the bedroom in her arms and carried up the steps as a reminder of how, after the wedding, I introduced her to his house.

I did not argue, I did not care. At work I told Jane that request, which she sarcastically said that it is my wife's pathetic attempts to manipulate me with a view to bring me back into the family.

When was the first day I took his wife in his arms, I felt uncomfortable. We have become strangers to each other. Our son saw us and happily bounced around, "Dad is my mother in her arms!" And the woman said quietly to me, "Do not tell him anything ..." Near the front door, I put his wife on the floor, where she went to the bus stop.

On the second day everything was more natural. I was surprised to discover I said that before, and did not notice the fine wrinkles on her face and a few gray hairs. She put so much heat in our marriage than I was able to repay her?

Very soon there was between us a little spark. And every day the spark grew. And I was surprised to see that his wife is becoming easier and easier for me. I did not say anything, Jane.

When was the last day I was going to take the hands of his wife, he found her near the cabinet. She lamented that the very thin lately. She really thin, very thin. Was she worried about our relationship? In our son entered the room and asked when the Pope will suffer at the hands of his mother? He took it as a tradition. I took her in my arms, feeling a hair's breadth as the day of our wedding. It's incredible: she gently hugged my neck. The only thing that bothered me - is its weight.

Then I put my wife on the floor, grabbed the car keys and came to work. Met Jane, I told her I did not want to divorce his wife, that our feelings have cooled down just because we have ceased to pay attention to each other. Jane slapped me in the face and ran away in tears.

And I realized that most want to see my wife. I jumped out of the office, in the nearest flower shop bought the most beautiful bouquet, and when the seller asked to do some writing on the card, I said, "For me, happiness will carry you in my arms until death!»

I came home with a light heart and a smile on his lips, I climbed the stairs and ran into the bedroom. My wife was lying on the bed. She was dead ...

Later I learned that she courageously battled cancer the past few months. But she did not say anything to me, and I did not see anything, because he was busy with his relationship with Jane. My wife was remarkably wise woman: that I do not become a monster in the eyes of his son because of the divorce, she came up with all these "divorce conditions».

I hope my story will help someone to keep the family ... A lot of people give up, not knowing what they were just a step away from victory! & Quot;

You will also enjoy:
Letter to father young daughter about her future husband

via www.facebook.com/chalardmaudphotography

Tags

See also

New and interesting