She demanded that the man got rid of the dog. And then he placed this ad

Not all people love animals. Someone can not live without pets, while others can not stand any animals at home. It is with the second type of person fate brought a guy named Goetz.

After 4 years of relationship, he decided it was time to finally move in with his girlfriend. But he had no idea how much a friend hates his dog Molly. She put Gettsenu ultimatum and demanded to get rid of the dog, whatever it may cost him. After thinking about this problem, the guy gave an ad in the newspaper.

For free to good ruki

"My girlfriend does not like my dog ​​Molly. So I have to find her a new home. It is pure blood of the good of the region and held me for 4 years. She likes to play games, but it does not specifically trained. She has long hair, so it requires a little more care, especially nails. But she likes, when cared for. Do not sleep and noise all night and sleeps when I'm working. Eat only the best and the most expensive. I never meet you at the door after a long day and never give selfless love, even if you feel bad. Do not bite, but can easily make a hell of a nasty the bases!

So ... if someone is interested in my 30-year-old, selfish, malicious, mercenary girl, Come and take it! We want a dog, so she quickly went to another house. Urgent! »

A few days after placing ads Goetz updated it and added that the girl was returned to the breeders, that is, parents, and he and Molly are looking for a new girlfriend.

via # image17765110

Tags

See also

New and interesting