"French Shirt" - a technique that helps me prepare gorgeous pastries! I do so for a long time.

All the hostess know that bake the cake for a cake or sponge cake - half the battle. You can ruin a holiday pie halfway to victory, allowing just one unfortunate mistake ... On the method of "French Shirt" I told an acquaintance confectioner. Do this several times, I always use this trick, it is suitable for any baking. If you have a form to which always something sticks, and you often tormented in the extraction process of the finished cake out of the container, this method will save you. Usually recommend to grease the form of butter or oil before you pour the batter into it. We offer you perfect this time for best results!

1. Brush the form of oil, as usual.

2. Top prisyp form of flour, so as to obtain a kind of flour coating.

3. It can be used instead of semolina flour - this will also prevent the cake from sticking to any form.

That's the whole method by which the pleasure of enjoying the French confectioners! Through a layer of flour or semolina dough is very easily separated from the mold, oil simplifies this complex matter. Korzh a smooth and whole, with perfectly smooth edges! If you prefer to use parchment paper for baking, remember one more valuable advice. After processing the usual vegetable oil plain paper, you'll get an analogue of parchment when he is not at hand.

Tell your friends about the little nuances that make baking is not only delicious, but also attractive to look at!

via takprosto.cc

Tags

See also

New and interesting