After cesarean woman fell into a coma. But when she heard the cry of a baby, a miracle happened ...

Having a child - probably the happiest day in the life of the parents. This is a new stage in the relationship of a young couple. But Shelley Coley and Jeremy is a great event turned into a living hell.

After cesarean their baby Rylan remained intact, but her mom Shelly fell into a coma.

A few hours after the birth the woman was still unconscious, and no signs of life.

The whole family prayed and held his fists to the health of Shelley, hoping that soon she will recover and be able to see his remains. Doctors did not leave any chances. Then one of medrabotnits came up with a brilliant idea!

From my own experience of the nurse I knew that touching is for a newborn baby of vital importance. She suddenly thought, "What if this principle will work in the case of Shelley?" Doctors put the baby in the mother's arms. Suddenly Rylan tears and - lo and behold! - Shelley Coley began to show signs of life.

A few days later Shelley he gains strength and returned to normal life! B>

«Doctors believe that the cry of the baby made me fight for life», i> - says Shelley.

Incredibly, some miraculous power is connected mother and child!

In order not to consider me unfounded, just watch this video.

Fortunately, in the end everything turned out well, and Koli family have to be thankful for. Their story is truly inspiring! Tell us about this wonderful event to your friends.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ame_CHHIDow

Tags

See also

New and interesting