When gymnastics, acrobatics and cycling merged into one ... The talent worthy of praise.

Did you know that there is competition in rhythmic cycling? I did not even about such heard and would remain so in the dark, if not came across the following video. It turns out that the artistic cycling championships held since 1956. Each year talented velosportsmeny surprised the jury of their abilities. Bear in mind that coordinate movements when performing tricks on two wheels - it's not their lungs. But skillful athletes cope perfectly well.

This year, all of his tricks stunned Czech Nicole Fribortova. Video recording with the local EMS-Cup competition in Germany, in which she participated, is now very popular on YouTube. Please note that Fribortova acted under the flag of Slovakia and the Czech Republic instead. Whatever it was, we can only say one thing: Cirque du Soleil is crying for this artist. Just look what she's doing!

I'm still impressed! The girl, of course, waiting for a great future. Tell me about your friends talented athlete, simply share the article. Let it also surprise their extraordinary stunts!

via ofigenno.cc

Tags

See also

New and interesting