Why Mikhail Boyarsky never takes off his hat?

"Why not Boyarsky takes off his hat?" This question seems Editorial incredibly intriguing ... The hat has become such an integral part of the image of Mikhail Boyarsky, it seems, has grown together with its golovoy.

Sam Mikhail Boyarsky in an interview said, why do not part with your favorite headgear:

«first hat put on any transfer: Damn it knows some unthinkable hat, which I went in the bath, and on the street. The bath was heated to no head, but I somehow liked it, it was funny. And something I came to call someone a hat blown off - and that from now on I think - we must find.

Then in Paris I bought a coincidence: the bus in which I was driving, stopped, there was a stall and hat sold. And I wore it 12 years, because the hat was not there ... When I wear a hat, not a noticeable lack of the mind, as opposed to those who walk without a hat ».

blockquote> Well, for those who are still wondering what had Boyarsky under the bonnet, offering a selection of photos of the actor over the years without this headgear - enjoy!

via fishki.net/1652547-pochemu-bojarskij-ne-snimaet-shljapu.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting