Man Paid Credit Bank by the fact that he had - of manure!

A resident Kuibyshev district of the Novosibirsk region made a real "Dungy rebellion" to the department of Sberbank. Alexander Bakshaev not able to collect money to pay the loan, so I decided to pay the debts with the help of manure.

- Report on a pile of manure in front of the office of the bank received by the police in the morning on February 13 - According to the Ministry of Interior in the Novosibirsk region. - A farmer scattered next to the manure and set two banners that read: "Down with the credit slavery," and "Bankers are enemies of the people." Upon being tested.
The farmer found himself legally competent citizen. Referring to the Federal Law on enforcement proceedings, he stated that the debtor meets all of his property to the creditor, because he has brought to the financial institution manure.
- On my neck noose tightened credit slavery, I can not pay loans, that's all I have left, - Alexander Bakshaev complained in an interview with LifeNews.

It turned out that on the eve of a man fined 40 thousand rubles for the storage of agricultural waste and ordered to clean up the mess around his farm. Payment time penalty just coincided with the date of payment on the loan to the bank. Alexander in the coming days should transfer 40 thousand rubles for a credit account, but the money was not from the farmer.

- I have a large farm - says Bakshaev. - 12 horses, 70 head of cattle and about 20 piglets. Dung I store and saved up specially to fertilize the land on the site, and in the spring would be able to sell it for a cucumber and make the beds. Prosecutors and Rosprirodnadzor fined me 40 thousand. And, to a bunch of not disappeared, I drove her to the Savings Bank. No money - take debt assets. According to official documents, the manure is 40 thousand rubles.

Tags

See also

New and interesting