65 year old woman has become the oldest German Mom

Children - flowers of life. In Annegret Raunik (and she, by the way, 65 years!) Of 17 colors, four of whom were born recently and are twins. Immediately after birth the babies had to face different challenges, but with the help of his brave mom overcame them and now grow large and healthy.

Annegret Raunik - retired school teacher, and her 65 years. For a long time it was considered the "most elderly mother in Germany", and in May 2015 gave birth to quadruplets - three boys and one girl - with the help of in vitro fertilization (IVF).

Kids - Neet, Dries, Bence and Fionn - weigh between 655 and 960 grams. The first week after the birth of babies held in incubators.

Dries had already had surgery on abstraction of excess fluid from the brain into the abdominal cavity, and Neet - operation for the reconstruction of the walls of the digestive tract.

Raunik - mother (other than newborns) of thirteen children born to five different fathers. Raunik We also have seven grandchildren.

Mom shares: "I sleep very little, but I know that I can take care of their children." Raunik tries to ignore people who criticize her and her decision.

Local doctors refused Annegret in vitro fertilization procedure, citing the age and the possible consequences. But Raunik did not despair, and went to Kiev, where did IVF. Raunik "transplanted" and the egg and sperm. This procedure is illegal in Germany.

"It's not vanity and selfishness. I like kids. I've consulted with doctors, I took a lot of surveys. With health at me all right, and I'm ready to grow my kids ".

What do you think about Raunik? Is not that a real miracle?

Tags

See also

New and interesting