True facts in that impossible to believe. Is that really true?!

If I was not exactly know what it is - not an invention, believe in the truthfulness of such information would have been impossible. Read the facts of real life, and once again wonder how incomprehensible and diverse our world. Sometimes unimaginable events occur, if taken from a science fiction books. Absurd, is incredibly beautiful and scary stories - everywhere. It should only learn to pay attention to everything ...

1. A man without a dream
The history of the Hungarian soldier's simple, but it is not clear. Why did it happen so? In 1915, Paul Kern was wounded in the head in one of the battles of the First World War. During injury greatly affected the frontal lobe of the brain of a warrior. But he did not die ... there was something more unusual: Russian soldier shoots him, Paul gave a life without sleep. After wounding the man never slept, apparently, he was hurt the center of the brain that is responsible for this natural process. Lucky Paul or not? In my opinion, this shot was sent to prolong his life: he was able to feel good about themselves and do not spend more time to sleep! Surprisingly ...

2. Gold Rush
Indian housewives owns 11% of the world's gold. This means if you hold calculations. This means that more than 18 000 tons of gold is concentrated in the hands of ordinary Indian women. They have more gold than that of Switzerland, the United States and Germany combined! Keep the gold in the family - the national tradition of the Indians, part of a great culture.

3. Pianist
Derek Amato Colorado hit his head on the bottom of a swimming pool. The blow went in his favor, oddly enough. Due to this injury, Derek opened the center in the brain that is responsible for genius. This condition is very rare and is called savant syndrome. He became an outstanding pianist, I have not been having any relation to music ... Lucky, to be sure.

4. The taxi driver superhero
To become a famous London taxi driver "black cab", you need to know more than 25 thousand of roads and the location of 50 thousand landmarks, as well as - to pass a special test, called "Knowledge" (from the English. «The Knowledge»). For exam candidates usually require twelve attempts and about 34 months of preparation. So the taxi drivers - brightest! I'm afraid to imagine, for the sake of a paycheck such tests ...

5. Prom at the Palace
In 1982, a man entered the Buckingham Palace and stayed there for half an hour. Finding cheddar cheese, he ate it in the course of inspection of the palace chambers. Lucky was completely calm. Alarm system has just been broken, so that the traveler no opposition. It examines in detail the royal portraits and rested for a while on the throne. Then a curious man drank half a bottle of wine, tired and left the palace ... That's pastime fell to his lot! I feel like a king.

6. Surprise Buddha
In 1995, someone accidentally dropped the old plaster figures of Buddha. A layer of plaster to conceal solid gold sculpture! A pleasant discovery.

7. The talented sniper
The ability to kill this man glorified. British sniper Craig Harrison has set a new record for accuracy. He managed to shoot down two soldiers of the Taliban from a distance of two kilometers of four hundred and fifty meters. That's the distance! Apparently, they had not even heard the shot. Gord whether the sniper with his victory? For him it is - just a job ...

There are many wonderful things that are in my head may not come just like that. The reality is more interesting, you can always expect anything from this life. And wonders and amazing events. Where is the guarantee that something unthinkable does not happen to you? In fact, strange, startling incidents happen to us all the time, the main thing - to be able to see them.

If this article has struck you, tell us about accurate, but mind-boggling facts friends!

via takprosto cc

Tags

See also

New and interesting