Women of all ages have demonstrated the power of make-up, having made up only one half of the face.

Fashion trend to put makeup on only half of the face is not just blown up the Internet - it attracted the attention of millions of users worldwide. As part of this trend women tend to demonstrate the power of make-up, having made up only one half of the face. However, youth is not eternal, and 5 women of all ages came together not just to show the power of makeup, but also to show what it means for women at different stages of their lives.

Sarah Rainey, 28 years old

«I was born in Northern Ireland with pale skin, so seldom leave the house without makeup. When I'm not wearing makeup, my face seems to me naked ». Em>

Anthony Hoyle, 37 years old

«I know that I'm not a supermodel: my nose is too long, the left eye is slightly smaller than the right, and I still have a square jaw. But I was never worried about my weaknesses so I tried to hide their make-up ». Em>

Sarah Chalmers, 46 years old

«I've always had good skin, but with age began to appear wrinkles around the mouth, cheeks, lips become thinner. I look washed out without makeup, so never leave the house without eyeliner, mascara and lip gloss ». Em>

Alice Hart-Davis, 52 years old

«I rarely painted, but when I put or render makeup, then make a thick line of black eyeliner on the upper eyelid, and use mascara and lipstick orange». em>

Patty Parfitt, 64 years old

«Makeup has always been a necessity for me. Even at home, I put mascara to enlarge the eyes and lipstick to brighten the face. I'll feel bad without makeup » em>.

Women have different attitudes to the make-up. Who's the day - not day and night - not the night, if not at least on the face of cosmetics grams. And another, and reckless: no makeup - so it does not need. Share this article with your friends and see how they relate to the make-up. Do you think, at what age should begin to use cosmetics?

via takprosto cc

Tags

See also

New and interesting