Salad and vinaigrette pall many a long time ago, but still we have them always ready for the holidays. Today, I invite you to add variety to your diet and take note 5 original salads, which are ideal for any holiday table. These easy-to-prepare dishes will amaze you and your guests with its exquisite taste and a wonderful combination of ingredients! Lyons salad
Ingredients: 10 quail eggs; 10 cherry tomatoes; 300 g mushrooms; 1 bunch green onions; 250 grams of salad; a few sprigs of dill and parsley; 2 tbsp. l. vegetable oil for frying. the filling:
100 g mayonnaise; 1 tbsp. l. lemon juice; 1/2 Art. l. Provencal herbs; salt and pepper - to taste.
1. Quail eggs cook in boiling water for 5 minutes, cool and clean.
2. Wash vegetables and herbs under running water. Cherry tomatoes and cut the eggs in half. Tear lettuce hands, and chop the onions and greens.
3. wash mushrooms, we shall cut into thin slices and fry until golden brown. Pass on a paper towel to absorb excess fat, cool.
4. For the filling mix the mayonnaise, lemon juice, salt, pepper and Provencal herbs. Mix up.
5. All the ingredients combine in a large salad bowl and field dressing.
3-4 tomatoes; 2 cucumbers; 1 red pepper; 1 red onion; 1-2 cloves of garlic; 200 g feta cheese; 100 g olives or olives; 2-3 Art. l. olive oil; 1 tbsp. l. lemon juice.
1. Cucumbers we shall cut into large cubes. Sweet pepper clean from seeds and we shall cut cubes. Tomatoes we shall cut into cubes with a sharp knife.
2. Red Onion cleaned from the husk, we shall cut thin half-rings. Mix in a salad bowl all the vegetables, sprinkle crumbled cheese and black olives. For the dressing of olive oil mixed with lemon juice and crushed garlic, season with salad.