10 things about which I had no idea until her daughter ...

I talked a lot about what it is - to be a father, how will you feel yourself at the same time. But no one ever told me what discoveries you can do for yourself when you have a daughter. Everything had to experience in practice. Here are some things to me that no one had prepared. Read it if you want to know what is still going on in the mind and soul of dad when he gets little girl.

1. No I never said that it will start so early interest in boys
Once when Mary and I were together in the gym, she suddenly said to me: «Daddy, did you see that boy? I like ». I> We went with her to a coffee shop near the gym please her boyfriend was also there. And all this time, my daughter stared at him. I have nothing against, Mary really good taste, this guy would be perfect for her, if not for one little "but". He was about 18 years old at the time when my baby at the time was 3 years old.

2. Nobody never told me about how much I can love his wife
The appearance of a mini-version of his wife gave me the opportunity to understand who is my beloved woman for me. Her habit that irritated me before, manifested in our daughter. Now they began to seem to me a very nice!

3. Nobody never told me that changing a diaper make a revolution in all my previous attempts to understand the anatomy of the female
I saw a lot, when I decided to change a dirty diaper daughter on the net.

4. Nobody never told me that the appearance of his daughter avtomatichski make me a feminist
What is the type came up to my daughter?

5. Nobody ever told me about the appearance of the back of the daughter
Now I went to the market with her daughter in a stroller. I could not, as before, just walking down the street. Every stranger in the crowd seemed to me a potential threat to my baby.

6. Nobody never told me that the song «Butterfly Kisses» - the best song in the world
Earlier this song terribly irritated me, but all this was before my daughter danced to her at the wedding of my friend. Now I weep quietly listening to her.

7. Nobody ever told me of the utmost importance pink
Last Christmas, Mary asked for Santa Claus toy dog. When asked about the color of Santa toys, daughter consistently replied that it should be pink, and no other! Now everything is in our house pink.

8. No one ever told me, well, except that my wife, the girls start to think about the wedding is still in diapers. Before, I did not believe it! B>
At first I thought it all very nice, because she wanted to marry me, but I recently learned about a new fiance, who is now Mary in mind.

9. Nobody ever told me I'll be depressed when I know that my little girl would like to marry a fool, handsome boy with a neighboring group in the garden
Why him and not me?

10. Nobody ever told me that I would be coming to the delight of manicure, tea dolls, mother's wardrobe and study from other cute veshchichek
Is not it cute? She likes!

The casual reader will think that it looks very much for sentimental courageous father. But the pope, who have their own daughter, knows how all these little trifles valuable and sacred to them. Share these interesting discoveries with others!

www.thedadissues.com/10-things-one-ever-told-daughter/

Tags

See also

New and interesting