15 things about girls whose fathers are obliged to know. It's just change your relationship with her daughter!

As the father of four daughters, I only hear the cries of others: «And what happens when they become teenagers," "Horror, you're surrounded by women ..." "Why do you such grief?» I > And this nonsense I hear almost every day ... But to be honest, I'm not offended and sincerely sympathize with people who think so.

Before, I could not even imagine what a blessing - have four daughters! In our house is usually dominated by the warm atmosphere and very often we say to each other: «Today I love you more than yesterday loved». I>

I can not say that I superotets, but it's 15 things about fatherhood that I have opened in the last 11 years, it is important to know all the dads who have daughters:

1. She wants to be loved. B>
Whatever you bought it or what would be taught or, most of all, she needs your love. Nobody on earth can fulfill the role of the father so brilliantly, as you yourself. Yes, your daughter more than once will disappoint you will make mistakes, maybe even turn away from you, but do not give her a reason even for a moment doubt your love. Look her in the eye and tell me how much you love her.

2. You have a strong effect on the people she chooses to be the next chosen one. B>
It is terrible to think, but you vozdeystvuesh directly on her personal life: do you imagine the type of man she is likely to choose in the future as a husband. As a child, my third daughter begged me to marry her, but I explained to her in every way, he is already married to her beautiful mother. If you do it right, it will guarantee that your little girl will one day become a good mate.

3. Listen to what she hears. B>
When we are together with the girls going to the car, you often listen to Taylor Swift, One Direction, Katy Perry ... No, I'm not too keen on this kind of music when I go myself, but if I'm with her daughters, and that kind of music do they like it will like me, and I will truly enjoy it.

4. It keeps track of how you feel about her mother. B>
If you want to take some of these tips in the note, be sure to pay attention to this point. Remember, the best thing you can do for your daughter - is to love her mother. It is easy to be obsessed with the child, but to build relationships in marriage and to put your relationship with the wife of the head of all priorities in life - is subject not to everyone! The times when I lose a close bond with his wife Brooke strangely coincides with the period when children receive a huge number of problems. Love your wife, take the time to take her out on a date, travel together, show the children that it is a top priority for you. First, you will show them a good example of the strong and warm relationship, and secondly, they will grow in love and understanding.

5. Do not parted from her when she grows up. B>
Our eldest is almost 11, we have not yet experienced the terrible teenage years, but I have to be ready. Fathers who have lost their emotional bond with their daughters, and then regret that they were not with them at this very difficult time for girls. I assure you, I will not be imposed on his daughter, but I'll know who it is found, I will be even aware of some of her girlish secrets, she simply does not want to keep it a secret from me. She did not notice the difference in our relationships at a time when she was 5, and when she knocks 15. My girls grow up, but remain the same for me, dear.

6. Taught her to play sports. B>
In our house, all carefully refer to their own health and well-being. My girls - are not weaklings. They know how to properly do push-ups, and even seriously involved in sports. They also do not forget to develop themselves intellectually, to be as clever and beautiful as their mom, because you can not inculcate femininity only through banal dress for princesses and fairy tales of the prince on a white horse.

7. Keep memories. B>
One close friend told me that my father's main job - to be the guardian of family memories. This is not a joke, I do it is only 50-60 years, and it is not too much, so I'm trying for the time allotted to me to save as many memories associated with my girls. Not only do we celebrate together great holidays, we also take into account the little things of everyday life and try to make each of them a kind of holiday. Cinema Night at Friday evening Shabbat great breakfast, walk after church - why not? It does not have to be expensive or be elaborate, but it must come from the heart. Give your daughter the idea that she got himself Magazine best of memories.

8. Show that not everything revolves around her. B>
There is something incredible when we realize that the world does not revolve around our favorite. My wife and I have not told it to my girls, but we have tried to show them that life has meaning and becomes beautiful only on what you can do better to give and give, than to receive; help others, make mistakes and learn from their mistakes.

9. Experiencing events from her life with her. B>
To provide for his family and children, many of us are willing to build a successful career, but we sometimes forget for whom we do it. You're not always able to cope with it, but I try to live every event with her daughter, even if it does not lead you into raptures. I hate it when fathers come to the performance of their own daughters and boredom begin watching football on your phone. I assure you, I do not like football less than these guys, but when my daughter will dance in the school, all my attention this evening and I'll give her the loudest in the room applaud this incredible girl.

10. Being close - not to attend. B>
Yes, I admit, sometimes I forget about it. The simple fact that you are about it, does not mean that you really are with her. Turn off your phone immediately when he returned home from work. Or, in extreme cases, leave it in another room. After all, her daughter does not care about your mail or your Twitter, it is important that you spend more time with her and was there at the right time.

11. Helps her to do hairstyles and manicures. B>
My wife makes it 99 times a day. But I do not mind girls ponytails 100th time. Imagine, I can even make up his nails. Sometimes they do not make up your nails off me, especially when I sleep. Show her daughter that a man should be a gentleman.

12. Walk with her on a date. B>
I can not say that I do it regularly, but every few months to reduce my baby out on a date - it's better than nothing. You have to show her an example of how a real man treats a woman. You can call me old-fashioned, but when I went in his youth with the girls on dates, I opened the door for them, pay for them in the cafe, looked them straight in the eyes and make them feel at 100%. No, for that you do not need pockets full of money ... walk in the park, cycling, going to the ice cream shop - all this will only cost you a penny, but will bring great pleasure to your daughter, because the main thing - attention!

13. Her soul must be even more attractive than her appearance. B>
She must have some kind of rod inside, so to speak, an internal support. Show her that to be beautiful - that's not all, it is necessary to work not only on their appearance, but also to enrich their inner world.

14. Do not missed. B>
Played the role of father with dignity, live it, Appreciate every moment, do not miss this opportunity, which is given less frequently in life.

15. Will you forgive me? B>
When my actions match my words and intentions and I notice that somehow hurt her feelings, I ask for her forgiveness. No, it's not a simple apology, excuse, it is very sincere, conscious and present. You must be able to recognize its own mistake. Sure, she'll forgive and understand that ask forgiveness - not weakness.

Fathers, remember your role in the family is invaluable. Love your daughter and tell about these valuable discoveries to his friends, who still think that raising a daughter - a real punishment.

www.huffingtonpost.com/justin-ricklefs/

Tags

See also

New and interesting