Each person has a personal, informal rights. They are different from legal rights. There are people who do not understand that everyone has personal rights, and violate them. In such cases, we can no longer seek protection of their rights to the law. We can count only on themselves and their capabilities.
But in order to effectively protect yourself, it is important to know what our PERSONAL RIGHTS.
Claiming their personal rights, it must be remembered that they are all other people. It is important to learn to respect the personal rights of others just as You want to respect Your.
THE LIST OF RIGHTS, CLAIMING THE IDENTITY OF
1. You have the right to decide how to behave, how to think, how to feel.
2. You have the right NOT to LOOK for reasons or occasions to justify their behavior.
3. You have a right to CHANGE their minds, the right to change my mind.
4. You have the right to MAKE mistakes and take responsibility for them.
5. You have the right to say "I don't know."
6. You have the right to be illogical in making decisions.
7. You have the right to say "I don't understand."
8. You have the right to say: "I don't care".
9. You have the right to say: "I can't do that".
10. You have the right to say "No" and not feel the guilt.
THE BILL OF RIGHTS OF THE INDIVIDUAL
1. You have a right to put yourself first.
2. You have the right to ask for help and emotional support.
3. You have the right to protest against unfair treatment or criticism.
4. You have the right to their own opinion or belief.
5. You have the right to make mistakes until You find the right path.
6. You have the right to help other people solve their own problems.
7. You have the right to say "no, thank you."
8. You have the right to ignore the advice of others and follow your own.
9. You have the right to be alone, even if others want of Your society.
10. You have the right to their own feelings, independent of whether you understand their surrounding.
11. You have the right to change their decisions or to elect any other way.
12. You have the right to seek a change in arrangements which do not suit You.
13. You always have the right of choice.
14. You have a right to fear does not bother You.
15. You have the right not to smile when You feel bad or offended You.
16. You have the right to interrupt the conversation with someone who to You is bad.
17. You have the right to be healthier than those around You.
18. You have the right to change and grow.
19. You have the right to freely Express their feelings (being playful, flippant, angry, relaxed, etc.) and not be ashamed of it.
20. You have the right to set boundaries and be selfish.
YOU ARE REQUIRED TO:
1. You don't have to be perfect 100 percent.
2. You don't have to follow the crowd or majority.
3. You don't have to love the people that bring You harm.
4. You are not required to make a pleasant unpleasant.
5. You don't have to apologize for being me.
6. You don't have to struggle falls others.
7. You don't have to feel guilty for their desires.
8. You don't have to put up with the unpleasant situation for You
9. You don't have to abandon his "I" and sacrifice your inner peace for anyone.
10. You are not obligated to maintain relationships that have become offensive to You.
11. You are not required to do more than time permits.
12. You don't have to do something that You really can't do.
13. You are not required to fulfill unreasonable requests and demands.
14. You don't have to give me something that You don't want to give.
15. You don't have to pay for someone else's wrong behavior.
Rights in relation to a close person:I LOVE YOU ENOUGH:
1. ... to let you go.
2. ... to let you find your own views.
3. ...to never possess you and never let you possess me.
4. ... to let you keep your dignity and never take my
5. ... to allow you to seek help on his way, where and when you want
6. ... to leave your responsibility in your hands and take her in their hands
7. ... to allow you to be offended when you want to be
8. ... to be your friend or never see you again
9. ... to be so calm, to be able to live without you
10. ... to get rid of jealousy and anger
11. ... to enable you to have your own secret places
12. ... to be to you open when I can
13. ... so without anger allow you to grow faster or slower than I
14. ... to allow you to take care of myself
15. ... to allow you to make mistakes, even if I consider them absurd. published
We stumbled but we didn't crashBroken woman and the samurai healed Mother
P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©