Chinese girl in love after breaking up with a guy went to the KFC restaurant ... and stayed there for a week!

26-year-old Chinese woman, Tang Shen was depressed due to the fact that her boyfriend threw. In order to somehow survive the separation, she went for a walk, and quite unexpectedly appeared in KFC. Having ordered chicken wings, she decided to stay there for a week ...!

«I walked and felt miserable. I decided to stop at KFC at the station. But I did not plan to stay there for a long time. I just needed time to think about everything ». I>

She did not want to go home, because an empty apartment would remind her of separation.

KFC staff noticed the girl only a few days later. They work in shifts, so remember every visitor - quite difficult. But three days later it became clear that Tang Shen did not leave the restaurant. The workers began to worry. But then it did not come. She never stopped anyone, and to pay for food, as a regular customer. And because it decided not to expel.

A week later, she decided she'd had enough. But then there were the local media, decided to write about it.

She thought that the best of what she could do at this point - is to go to his parents. So she did, buying a ticket on the first available flight.

And as you experienced a separation? Share this rather bizarre story with your friends!

uk.news.yahoo.com/lovesick-chinese-woman--26--dumped-by-boyfriend-spends-entire-week-in-kfc-131549197.html#Wi72tSJ

Tags

See also

New and interesting