This girl was afraid to leave your dog home alone. But soon she came up with a brilliant idea!

Dogs, of course - a great joy in the lives of their owners. We take these animals to your home, take care of them, and they soon become our best friends. But surely every dog ​​owner faced with the problem that, when we leave our dogs alone, they begin to get bored and not behave very well. How often have you had to return home to clean the house a mess left by your dog: torn pillows, books and newspapers, razgryzennye wires and scratched doors - all of these surprises may present us with our friends. Of course, the dogs should be brought up, but do not be too strict in relation to his favorite, because parting with you, he just suffers from separation and loneliness.

You and he misses his dog, is not it? Then, it seems, this 14-year-old girl has something for you. After many unpleasant parting with her dog Brook Martin of Washington, USA, came up with a great idea: why not try to keep in touch with your pet using the video? So there iCPooch - a device that allows you to communicate with your dog at any time.

iCPooch works as follows: when the owner tries to call the animal hears his voice and is suitable to the device. For this dog gets a treat that comes directly from iCPooch, so these calls will soon associate it not only with the interaction with the host, but also a delicious reward. It stirs his interest even more so with the help of this device we can look at our pet at any time and see what he does.

Want to see how it works iCPooch own eyes? Then look at the video below!

I think iCPooch have a great future. I certainly would like to become the owner of such a device, because I love my dog. And you? Share this idea with a friend!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WOFOvXziIU

Tags

See also

New and interesting