That is why it is so dangerous to fall in love with a guy who you are "just like you" ...

Admit it, eerily uncomfortable giving someone time and emotions and as a result get nothing in return. When she suddenly wondered what her boyfriend feels about it, that does not always pleasant answer: «He likes you, but perhaps not as much as would you have liked». I> < br />
These words are deeply rooted in women's minds. It would seem that the guy says and does so many amenities, you can say that he is sincere and open, even with the girl, though he could not give her what she wants - a serious and reliable attitude.

Undoubtedly, his behavior there is a set of explanations and excuses: perhaps he is mired in difficulties at work; perhaps he still can not move away from the relationship with his ex, or maybe he simply afraid of any obligations. Did you tell him quite like you, but your persistence and perseverance scare him.

Yes, maybe he's just like you, sincerely wants you to unite not only the physical intimacy and your relations have reached a higher level.

But in spite of all the possible imaginary and the real reasons, if a guy says he does not want to tie a serious relationship, I'm afraid to disappoint you, he really means it. No one denies, most likely, you are not indifferent to him, he likes to spend time with you, and he likes you. But, believe me, this is not enough ...

Perhaps a string of past events forced him to give up on love affairs altogether deprived ability to love someone else. Maybe he just likes to keep his emotions under control.

Most women immediately start to blame yourself. They think that if got out of his skin and did more for him or if there were a little more attractive, things would have been completely different.

But the truth is this: no matter what you did, and no matter what you said, you can not affect his feelings. If you're going to assume that the problem is only in you, it will only increase the pain of circumstances.

I do not deny it incredibly hard to quit, what do you put so much time and effort. Sometimes it is difficult to accept things as they are. Often you focus your attention on what you'd like to hear, and ignore all the warning signs only to maintain, and perhaps, to continue the relationship, which, in fact, lead to nowhere.

You're like a child, cling to every ray of hope. You find a good and rational reasons, if only to keep these ambiguous relationship.

But in the end all this will only lead to pain and disappointment. You'll be at a loss trying to figure out how such a smart woman like you could so blindly and so naive to ignore the glaring signs of anxiety, and why he has allowed such a close person, as you just walk away. There is a feeling that he had taken the most part of you, leaving a void that can not fill anything.

He simply took advantage of you. He saw with his own eyes how much effort and energy you tirelessly to put into it, and did not even deign to stop you. The search for truth and the answers to their own questions simply knock you out of the rut of life.

But instead of limp and give up, you have to set new goals for themselves and take up their implementation. Perhaps you are lucky that he did not call again and ask you to come back. Believe me, it's for your own good!

We all want to love and be loved so much that often, despite all the external evidence, ignore everything indicates otherwise. Yes, you'll need some time to arrange everything in his head through and heal the wound, but now you at least know where the root of the problem was hiding. Believe me, the decision will come immediately! But you now have to understand for themselves that the problem was concealed not you, but still there. If he loved you truly, it would be seen with the naked eye. If your relationship has been valuable for him, he would be applied so as to save them at least some effort.

Love yourself and know his worth. Mentally thank this guy for a lesson in life and for all the good things that were in your relationship with him, but remember: you should never settle for mediocrity. Maybe for someone and he would be the best, but certainly not for you. Each of us deserves the best. We all deserve to love and be loved, to give and receive in return. If you have learned from this article a lesson, share it with friends or with her daughter.

elitedaily.com/dating/pain-falling-guy-kinda-likes/923946/

Tags

See also

New and interesting