This is not every day you see! Photographer captures a lizard do it ...

Do not you have time to recover from a unique frame caress, flying in the woodpecker, as we have prepared for you something new. Take pictures as you probably know - it is tedious. The main feature, which should have every photographer - is a hell of patience. Professional photographer Aditya Pearman just doted in the photos. Removing the wild, he spent hours waiting until the animal will feel comfortable with the person's gaze directed at him through the lens of the camera. But all efforts were rewarded Aditya Perman and expectations okupleny when the photographer managed to shoot a truly unique spectacle - a lizard known as the forest dragon, holding a piece of paper, as if the guitar.

The photographer says that this picture was not staging. Intricate lizard itself involuntarily take such posture. B>

permanents managed to capture this green rock star among the native rainforests of Indonesia. Since that time, the lizard became not only a star of the rock scene, and favorite Internet celebrity. B>

I wonder what song she sang?

Maybe something from the repertoire of the legendary The Beatles? Or gay «I believe I can fly»? B>

It seems that green musician has a host of admirers. I'm honest, a little surprised at what ... Nature, as always on top! Share this shot at a million to your friends.

www.facebook.com/adityakeisya

Tags

See also

New and interesting