Incredibly cautionary tale about why some women remain single for life.

One woman spoke of her friend, who were desperately looking for family happiness. Surely many of us have such people in the environment. After reading this story you'll start to look at their problems through different eyes, and maybe even want to change something in yourself.

«For about ten years, my girlfriend is in search of its second half. Dame almost 30 or appearance or intelligence does not shine. She receives a small salary while working in a state institution, and then returns to his small apartment in the dormitory, and spends his spare time watching TV. Watch ticking, and it is not prettier and still complains that she wanted to start a family, to establish a stable relationship, and persuades someone to introduce it. I>

My husband works in the service station, and I asked him a question, is there one among his friends a good single man. He said that there is a hard-working, non-drinker, divorced adequate. We explain to him the essence of the case and agreed to meet. I>

When a friend learned that we found it a male candidate, she was overjoyed, immediately ran up to me and began asking who he was and what deals. I replied that he was a tinsmith, intelligent, good man. His eyes widened in surprise girlfriend. "Why should I tinsmith? - She replied. - I would be the director of a, smart, beautiful, generous. " I momentarily lost for words. His head spun the question of what is beautiful, intelligent and generous Director uneducated, poor and not so beautiful you are. But decided not to spoil relations and said nothing. I>

I kept thinking, how to explain to the guy, why she did not come, and found an ingenious way out of this situation. Namely - to invite him to a meeting with my other girlfriend. She was 30 years old, of average looks and wealth, an ordinary woman, which a lot. I>

After the first date, she was very happy and could not wait a second. When I asked the guy about how it went, he said: "It is nothing, but it is not my type, I like tall, slender girl with a beautiful body, expensively dressed». I>

These three people do not see real opportunities to build a happy family life in the pursuit of some non-existent ideals. And then come to visit us and talk about how they miss family and stability and how my husband and all is well. But my husband is not the director, and I'm not a model, but at the same time, we fully satisfied with our relationship ». I>

The moral of this story is that you need to be able to more realistically assess the situation and critical of yourself. Before submit requests outside world, wondering whether they sootvetstvuesh you? Share this cautionary tale with your friends!

via ofigenno ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting