I came to see my father, inserted the key, but I could not open it, someone changed the locks.

Just one. life-story It can change your attitude towards many things. The heroine of today’s story Natalia would give a lot not to be in such a situation. However, she is pleased with the invaluable experience she has gained. What happened and how the life of a woman changed, read further in the article.

The story of my mother’s life was gone a year ago. She left when she was a very young woman: she was not even 60 years old. All the while, I've been supporting my father, who now lives alone. I come to him every weekend, cook for the future, clean up. But I can see how sad he is.

Therefore, my husband and I decided that in our country house we could arrange a separate room for my father. Andrew thought everything out to the smallest detail. But my dad didn't like the idea: "Daughter, you've got a great idea." But I'm not ready to move yet. Give me some time.”

In no way did I want to put pressure on my father. This is his apartment, and it's up to him to decide where to live. So we just had to wait and believe that Dad would be able to make some changes in his life.

To my surprise, they didn’t have to wait long. But this change was not about moving into our house, but about getting married. He told me about it on the phone. Said he was ready to introduce me to his fiancée.

She turned out to be a very unpretentious woman. Even though she was 15 years younger than her father, it didn’t make her look good. In the background of this madam, my father looked like a schoolboy. Of course, I was a little shocked. Aunt Tonya (as she asked to be called) pulled a bag of food out of her huge checkered bag.

“Here, here, this is for tea,” said the chosen one of my dad. Something in the bag looked like a store roll. He smelled through the refrigerator and very well personified Aunt Tonya. I honestly did not understand what my father found in this woman, but I did not want to get into his relationship.

That all changed when Dad said he was moving to the village with Aunt Tona. I tried to convince him, but he got angry and yelled at me. He said that I had no right to dissuade him, that he was a grown man and would figure it out on his own. The father did not give the name of the village or Aunt Tony's phone number. I knew absolutely nothing.

A week after that conversation, I decided to visit my father, I thought he hadn't left yet. I put the key in the lock of my native apartment, began to pull the door handle, but without success. A swarm of disturbing thoughts swept through my head: someone changed the locks!

The door opened sharply and a stranger appeared on the threshold. I cried out, “What are you doing in my father’s apartment?” The guy said, "Oh, you're my old man's daughter." I'm the son of his new wife, now I live here. He said you could come. Hey, sis!

I'm speechless. I ran out of the entrance and tried to call my father, but his number was unavailable. I tried to reach out to this guy, but he didn't open the doors anymore. Said he'd call the police if I didn't stop pestering him. There was no contact with my father.

I was very worried, trying to find him. But to no avail. A few months later, he appeared on his own. The clothes were dirty and torn, the shoes were not even his! Dad looked like he was 10 years old, exhausted and miserable.

He began to apologize to me. He told me that Tonya's aunt had persuaded him to rewrite the apartment for her son. And when he agreed, she threw him out the door. I fed him badly, forced him to do all the housework, to take care of the cattle. He couldn't call me because she took his phone.

Miraculously, he managed to catch a ride and come to us. Lucky it's warm outside! Of course I forgave my father. In honor of his return, I made a gala dinner.

Before he went to bed, he called me to him and said, “Here is an instructive story from life.” You can't trust anyone. You can only trust people who are time-tested. Thank you, daughter. Thank you for forgiving me.”

Then we were faced with complex trials and other concerns. But I knew my dad would be there now. That's the point!

Fraudsters who fraudulently seize someone else’s property do not surprise anyone in our time. Unfortunately, very often they fall for lonely elderly people. And not everyone is lucky enough to be protected by relatives. Fortunately with Natalia’s father, everything was resolved much more successfully.

An instructive story from the life of the main character taught a lot and the woman and her father. Has anything like this happened to you?

Tags

See also

New and interesting