This little girl just over a year, but she already knows how to put his father's place. Incredibly cute quarrel!

Fathers and sons - the eternal drama of the eternal conflict of generations ... One day you wake up in the morning and realize that your daughter or son suddenly 14 years, and almost certainly from the little angel your child turned into a monster. But you still love him and protect from all the ills of life, no matter how much he was rude to you and do not pout resentment. Everyone passes this period in the establishment of their identity, but even knowing this fact, be prepared well, it does not work! But the father still tries to advance a strategy of behavior in the event of a conflict with his daughter. And even though she's only 15 months, the atmosphere in the room was seriously electrified and it seems that just about an explosion. But relax: the father and daughter just play and really get a kick out of what is happening.

It seems to be the nicest family conflict, which I I am seen in my life! I hope that when the baby grows up, he and his father will solve all contentious issues in this way. Share with your friends: suddenly one of them still use the belt in the educational process?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgecKI8XJ18

Tags

See also

New and interesting