This girl lost in the war of arms and legs ... But that did not stop her strike back the enemy.

What a pity that often we are reminded of those who are obliged to win and in the spring, just on the eve of May 9. But how many names of heroes who fought bravely for us to see the peaceful sky over his head, remains in the shadows. These brave, legendary figure applies Zinaida Tusnolobova whose story deserves more than one novel and several feature films.

Fate brought Zina Tusnolobova Marchenko and Joseph in a terrible 1941. Young did not have time to play a wedding: in the first days of the war, Joseph was taken to the front. A year later, in July 1942, Zina felt needed homeland, and she went to the front as a volunteer. There's a woman showed unprecedented courage: in the first two fights, she managed to save from the fire more than 40 wounded. For such courage and heroism unheard Zina was awarded the Order of the Red Star. During the war, this fearless nurse saved the lives of 123 soldiers and officers wounded!

And then came the fatal fevral 1943 ... During one of the terrible battle of Kursk commander of the company, which served as a bold Zina, was seriously wounded. Trying his best to save the officer, a brave nurse rushed headlong to it, despite the bullets, exploding shells and raging fury of the enemy. Tusnolobova saw that the commander was dead, but she was badly injured and lost consciousness. Soon, barely opening his eyes, she began to pray for help. Her moan heard German soldiers and Zina struck several strong strokes all over the body ...

Soviet soldiers found in the snow is not Zina, and lifeless body, which was lacerated beyond recognition: her hands and feet were black as night, and the skin on the face is literally hanging in shreds. Ten long days and nights, the doctors fought for life and Tusnolobova won this bloody battle. However, to save limbs and failed: the hands and feet from frostbite went terrible gangrene and had to be amputated.

«My dear, dear Joseph! Forgive me for such a letter, but I can not keep silent any longer. I have to tell you the truth ... I hit on the front. I have no arms and legs. I do not want to be a burden to you. Forget about me. Goodbye. Your Zina » i>. Desperate in his helplessness, Zina dictated these heartbreaking line nurse on duty, understanding that this letter must be parting with a loved forever.

Completely lost hope for the future, Zina did not believe the surgeon that he would make her a new hand. However, the response of Joseph made her believe in the best and do not hang up his nose, even in such a difficult situation. After receiving a long-awaited letter from the triangle loving husband, Zina would start to read: «My dear little one! My dear martyr! No misery and misfortune will not separate us. There is no sorrow, no such pangs, which would be forced to forget you, my favorite. And in joy and in sorrow - we will always be together. I - your old, your Joseph. That's just to wait for victory, only to come back home to you, my darling, and we'll live happily ever after ... write more once. Soon go on the attack. Nothing bad to think. Looking forward to hearing from you. Exact indefinitely. Hard to love you, your Joseph ». I>

After reading these lines if Zina was born into the world again! She agreed on the most complicated operations in which skilled doctors shared her bones left hand and sheathed their muscles, and the right to put a special cuff. Zina learned combed again, pick up different items to wash, flip through a book ...

And in May 1944, Zina, like re-born into the world, life-affirming written a letter to soldiers of the 1st Baltic Front, who were at the gate of her home Plock. In it brave girl shared her harrowing story and asked the soldiers: «Russian people! Soldiers! I was your friend, was with you in the same row. Now I can no longer fight. And I ask you: revenge! » I> This letter is so excited about all the fighting that name Tusnolobova steel output in tanks, on the trunks of guns, mortars, and aircraft. The inscription "For Zina Tusnolobova!" Raises the morale of soldiers, forcing them to not give up and move on. Thus Zina was at the forefront, even when the enemy made her an invalid.

The war ended, and Zina Joseph met again. At this time the lovers were together that says, in grief and joy until the last days, not parting even for a minute. They gave the world a son and daughter who are not hearsay know what price the new generation got a peaceful sky overhead.

For his feat Zina Tusnolobova was awarded the title Hero of the Soviet Union, as well as the highest award of the International Red Cross - medal of Florence Nightingale (it is worth noting that in the USSR this award was awarded only three women). History Tusnolobova Zina, a girl who, even having lost hands and feet, did not cease to strike back the enemy, deserves profound respect. After reading this post, you think, once again proved that the victory came to us very dearly. So we simply have no right to forget ...

I cling to the living history of Zina Tusnolobova? It's time to tell it to anyone familiar: it is our sacred duty to those to whom we owe the freedom from fascism.

via ofigenno ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting