ONLY WITHOUT HANDS. AND NOT ONLY

Check out this post I spodviglo periodic appearance on the chip (and not only) posts, described inhuman suffering different individuals on the background papers glued with cupcakes, unopened cans of drinks, curves Menu buttons on the iPhone and other horrors. So: you sufferers, dedicated

- Amazing stories of people with disabilities around the world who were born without limbs, prove that life does not end there. Despite the lack of not only the hands, but feet, many of them not only to live a full life, but sometimes successful healthy contemporaries. Among them are a lot of talented musicians, athletes, artists and even rukodelnikov, only they do it down. At the time, Charles Tripp was not only the most famous man without hands, but also won the praise of the most popular entertainers of Canada. He was born in 1865 in Woodstock, but in his youth had gone from a provincial town in New York. By a well-known promoter Tripp went without prior approval. He said his office barefoot and showed everything that could: their clothing, combing hair, putting on socks ... Since then, and began a career Tripp-long half-century. Self-education helped him become not just a circus gimmick, but a man with calligraphy, the talent of the artist and photographer. Tripp married in the early 70-ies of the last century. He died of asthma at the age of 74 years.

Australian Nick Vujacic was born without both arms and one leg. Second, a very small, lower limb, which two fingers he calls the "chicken legs". In eight years, Nick wanted to commit suicide, but he knew that if he could live a full life, despite the absence of limbs, his example will inspire many people with disabilities. Soon he began to speak in the church and led the organization "Life Without Limbs", which helps millions of disabled people. Nick loves to swim, ride a skateboard, play football and golf. Today, 28-year-old man living in America, preaches and plans to release a book titled "No arms, no legs, no problem!».

"People say to me:" How can you smile? "- Says Nick. - Then they realize that there must be something more, if a guy without arms and legs live a fuller life than full-fledged people ».

Nicaraguan Tony Melendez was born without arms. His mother, being pregnant, take the drug Thalidomide, prescribed to relieve morning sickness during pregnancy. As it turned out, the drug caused birth defects in children. Once Tony wanted to become a Catholic priest, but he was not taken, because this would have to have at least a thumb and forefinger. Then Tony began to learn to play the guitar, plucking the strings with the fingers of feet. Pope John Paul II, on his visit to the United States, was so excited speech Melendez in Los Angeles, which jumped from 4-foot platform to kiss musician and talk to him. Today, 47-year-old guitarist has successfully toured in different countries.

American Jessica Cox also was born without upper limbs. When at age 13 she was offered to replace prosthetic hands, she refused. And the first person who has received a license to operate an airplane ... feet. And she also has two black belt in taekwondo and a lot of pen pals that she is sobstvennonozhno.

Now the 26-year-old girl is not simply flies itself - 150 hours in the air - she also teaches other. Her first student - Brian - also without arms.

"I think that if I was born with his hands, so I would not have achieved in my life - says Jessica. - Now I love to overcome difficulties ».

Frenchman Pascal Kleiman can rightly be called the phenomenon of electronic scene. The guy was not lucky: he was born without arms, but that did not stop him from becoming a DJ. Everything like everyone else, but he plays his feet. He was a victim of the popular 60s softenon medication that has been used for the treatment of toxicosis in pregnant women. It later emerged that the main ingredient - thalidomide - induced mutation in embryos major limbs. But the tragedy did not become an insurmountable obstacle to the dream of DJing. He succeeded in this profession, became famous throughout Spain. "I suffer only in the imagination of people who see me. I myself do not see the tragedy in his life, - says Pascal. - I am who I am. Believe me, I never dreamed of hands ».

Englishwoman Alison Lepper was born without arms and disabled with disfigured feet. Despite this, she became a famous artist and photographer. Creating paintings, she holds a brush in his mouth and taking pictures, the woman uses toes. In London, she was even erected a monument sculptor depicted her naked on the last month of pregnancy. The fate Lepper became a model for many disabled people who believed in the opportunity to create even with serious injuries.

American Jim Goldman was born without arms and has learned from childhood without them. Man is fond of hunting and fishing. The absence of upper limb did not prevent him from doing things you love. He copes with the help of the legs and chin. Furthermore, the championships fishing Goldman takes first place. Now he is gone now in its fifth decade. He is married and has an adult son Marvin. Man unlike his father was born perfectly healthy.

"We must look at life easier - laughing disabled. - Then everything will turn out. Because you can find a way out of any situation. The main thing - to believe in yourself and do not lose heart! »

Christian from the German city of Rostock was born without arms or legs - the result of a genetic defect. After birth, the native parents abandoned child with a disability. At 10 months of age has taken its foster mother Gisela, who is now in '74. She literally has become the hands and feet the guy who weighs 19 kilograms. Until now, she cleans Christian teeth, washes, combs, is in the toilet. At home all Christian has voice control, he need only say, "Open the door," "Lower the blinds", "Turn off the Lights" .When help mouthpiece he presses the keys of the computer and synthesizer. Recently, the 26-year-old Christian studying computer science at the university. "I do not interfere with my disability. I do everything that others do. I want to be independent, to make money. Family I would have wanted. Who knows what the future will bring, "- says Christian.

Mark Goffni was born without arms, but always wanted to be a musician. He began playing the trombone, but realized his need to play the guitar with the help of the feet. In 1992, he formed the band Big Toe (literally - the big toe).

Ukrainian Marina Hody, who was born without arms, a few years ago was the winner of the action "Pride of the country" in the "strength of the spirit." She was born exactly seven years after the Chernobyl tragedy. Marina does everything underfoot: writing, working on the computer, peeling potatoes, even embroider. Marina wrote great with first class, her notebook constantly taking on school-wide exhibition. The reviewers were not even aware that these smooth, calligraphic, neat lines are written left foot seven-year child, because Marina - left-handed. The girl - the artist's talent, her works are constantly appearing on the national exhibitions of children's creativity and get top honors. 17-year-old graduated from high school on a par with their peers and entered the Kharkov University of Internal Affairs.

- I am glad everything - sun, birds and flowers, mom and dad, little brother and school friends, - says Marina. - I am glad that I live in this world where a lot of good people!

Igor Plotnikov from Tyumen was born without both hands. Has been forced to adapt: ​​first, he learned to draw feet, and then and write. About sports career guy does not even thought or wanted to become a lawyer, or a programmer. But it so happened that for health promotion offered him like a sports school. Igor first became interested in athletics. Running, go to the gym, doing melee fighting: fight down, and then began to swim. Today it is known as "Tyumen dolphin." 27-year-old athlete - winner and two-time silver medalist of the Paralympic Games in Athens, the winner of the Paralympic Games in Beijing, world and European champion.

- I do not think, what I would do after swimming. Everyone thinks that I have after winning fans there, and I do not have - not the case. And the family until the plant do not want too early. I would like to at least some time for yourself to live.

Source: www.mkset.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting