Here's how the children reacted to a stranger ... It is every parent to see!

You're standing? Then sit down comfortably. Incredibly, every day in the world goes missing, more than 700 children. It's crazy, it's more than a quarter million a year! Is it possible in this situation to make sure that your children are safe? Rhetorical question ...

The same question once asked myself active YouTube user with a straightforward nickname Joeysalads, when spent videoeksperiment social and checked how to behave like children when they approach a stranger. But before that, the blogger asked the parents, their offspring usually respond to unfamiliar people.

One mom said: «I'm almost 100% sure that my daughter will not talk to you». I> That's it, that "almost" ... Another mother said that every day holds his son farewell conversation and tells him not to approach strangers. It suggests that when Joey will come to her baby, he simply runs away to her.

But I wonder how actually behave kids?

Unfortunately, the results of the experiment were deplorable ... Less than minute kids have played a little dog, Joey. And then the man simply took the children by the hand and led them in an unknown direction, promising to show them the other puppies. As it turned out, the strangers did not always look suspicious, so parents should be alert again and again to remind her children, so that they in any case not suitable for any strangers under whatever pretext. Be sure to share this video with all parents!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGIDHrYKJ2s

Tags

See also

New and interesting