18 captivating images of foreign and domestic stars and their children. Like two peas in a pod!

People in their essence - a very curious creatures. They always have to just deal: "Who? What? Where? When? With whom? "The friendly team of fast-growing Internet resource not graze back and continue to watch the movie stars and singers. We decided to go on about human nature, and again sought out incredibly interesting shots with foreign and domestic celebrities. Today, our editorial staff has prepared for you a selection of pictures of stars of show business, and their children.

It's 18 most popular celebrities and their offspring. Star parents with their children alike as two drops of water. It turns out that in the world there is another small copy of the Madonna. You probably can not wait to take a look at these photos. Well, I will not detain you with my fiery speeches - see for yourself!

Tom Hanks and his son Colin

David Beckham with sons Brooklyn, Romeo and Cruz

Meryl Streep and her daughter Mamie Gummer

Reese Witherspoon and Eva

Julianne Moore and daughter Liv

Goldie Hawn and her famous daughter Kate Hudson

Cindy Crawford and her daughter named Kiya

Heather Locklear and daughter Eve

Will Smith and Jaden

Vera Brezhnev and her daughter Sonja

Betty Midler and Sophie

Alexander Malinin and his star son Nikita ​​b>

Dmitry Kharatyan and his son Ivan

Uma Thurman and Maya

Madonna and her daughter Lourdes

Jack Black and Samuel

Adam Sandler and his daughters Madeline and Sadie

Steven Spielberg and his daughter Destry

Apple from the tree, as they say, does not fall far ... I wonder which way to elect star children: follow the example of their parents, or find something of their own. Your friends will be interested to look at the star offspring - show them these fascinating images.

via ofigenno ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting