1. In a 250 ml. hot water to dissolve 1st.l. sea salt.
2. 250 ml. Water, 1st. l. table (or sea) salt, 1 tsp soda, 3 drops of iodine.
3. 1 cup of water, lemon juice, 1 ampoule of vitamin B1 (thiamine).
4. In the hot water to dissolve the sea salt, 1 tablet of vitamin Vitrum.
5. Corky from citrus mash well in hand, pour boiling water, add sea
salt. When cooled down a bit, you can give up.
6. 250 ml. water, 1 tablespoon sea salt, the juice of half a lemon.
7. 1 tbsp. l. honey, 3 drops of iodine water.
8. 100 gr. sunflower oil, 10 drops of Vitamin E, 10 drops of Vitamin A. The mixture was warmed on a steam bath.
9. 2 drops lemon incense 2 drops, 2 drops of tea tree oil, rose 2 drops, 10 ml wheat oil, jojoba oil 10 ml.
10. 50 grams. olive oil, 50g. sunflower oil, 1 tsp castor oil, 5 drops of vitamin A and E.
The oily mixture can be used several times.
11. 1 tablespoon Dissolve gelatin in 2 cups of hot water. Otuda to room temperature.
12. 50 grams. any vegetable oils, 1st. l. honey 1st.l. glycerin and water. Warm up in a water bath, add 1st. l. white clay.
13. Mix equal parts of apple cider vinegar vegetable oil.
14. A decoction of the leaves of elm. 1st. l. leaves in a glass of water.
15. Chamomile, oak bark, flax seed, all in equal parts. Brew 1 tablespoon to 400ml. water.
16. Calendula, mint, oak bark, nettle, chamomile - in equal parts. Brew 1 tablespoon to 400ml. water.
17. Milk (kefir, fermented baked milk) Pour into a small bowl, add a few drops of iodine, lower fingertips.
18. 1 teaspoon seaweed per 100 ml of boiling water, in a thermos for 1 hour, drain.
Trays usually do 20 - 30 minutes, then rinse with cool water and hands smeared nourishing hand cream.
19. 1st. l. olive oil, glycerin 3 drops 3 drops of Vitamin E, and add warm white clay to form a slurry.
20. Mix half a teaspoon of red pepper, 10 drops of boiled water and one teaspoon of fat cream for the hands. Hold the mixture for 10 minutes in a water bath and cool, then brush her nails even layer, wait 15-20 minutes and rinse with water. Use this mask can be no more than once a month.
21. Lemon juice mixed with salt and a few drops of iodine.
22. Melt in a water bath natural wax. Lower the tips of his fingers into the mixture, and then immediately throw up in cold water. On the fingers formed the so-called "thimbles", which is well over night.
23. Melt in a water bath for 4 c. beeswax. Mash with a fork boiled egg yolk. Mix it with wax, adding a little peach butter, until a thick mixture.
24. Dissolve 0, 5 tablets mummy in 1ch.l. hand cream, add the white clay.
25. The flowers of chamomile, oak bark and grind the oatmeal on a coffee grinder, add honey to form a slurry.
26. Apply iodine cotton swab at night. By morning, yellowness disappears.
27. 1ch.l. cottage cheese, 1ch.l. vegetable oil, 2 tbsp chopped mint leaves. Knead mixture thoroughly.
28. 1 tsp St. John's wort, sage, dandelion root, minced with two tablespoons of cottage cheese in a blender. Give a little brew.
29. 2 tsp cottage cheese, 1 tbsp. l. vegetable oils 1st.l. honey. Knead until smooth.
30. 1 egg yolk, 1 tablespoon castor oil, 1 tsp glycerol 1ch.l. apple cider vinegar. The mixture should be beat.
After applying the mixture on your nails, wear cotton gloves. Soaking from 20 minutes to several hours.
Strengthening massage with essential oils
31. 3 drops of lemon, 2 drops of rose, 10 ml of jojoba oil.
32. ylang-ylang, bergamot, patchouli, cedarwood, frankincense, myrrh, sandalwood, pine - 1 drop. 10 ml. wheat germ oil.
33. 1ch.l. glycerol, bergamot ylang-ylang, lavender - 1 drop.
Oil mixture should be stored in a glass container.