Stop! If you have old nail Polish, do not rush to throw away the bottle.

On my shelf are often collected a certain number of bottles of nail Polish, which I do not want to use it. Has become thick, dry, color no longer like, too mother-of-pearl, sequins not needed... Now I'll show you how to apply this valuable substitute for the paint and glue!

Useful applications of the nail Polish variety. They can fix loose screws in the eyeglass frame, to stop the hands on nylon pantyhose. Scuffs on leather boots and bags you can paint over varnished dark colour. Even the big screw on the outlet, which is poorly kept, able to fix the paint! But there are more interesting tricks, the existence of which you don't even know!

How to use nail noctambulos tip: it is not necessary to dilute the thick paint with liquid nail, it is better to use a special thinner that is usually sold in the Department with a nail set.

Paint lacquer are all the knobs on cabinets, pins, cups, eating utensils of glass. Polish wonderful substitute acrylic paint and can be used for decoration of wooden surfaces. Now you see how it's done!

You need
  • duct tape
  • wooden box
  • colored nail Polish
  • a container of water

Manufacturer
  1. To decorate a jewelry box gorgeous color pattern, you need to make a minimum of effort. First, seal the duct tape those parts of boxes that do not wish to paint.

2. Pour in a container of water varnishes, which are well combined with each other by color.

3. Left to dip the box in water with nail Polish, and the color pattern will be applied. That's such a clever way you can use nail Polish to decorate different things!

What a delightful marble effect turned out! Really want to paint the Cup: all you need is water and nail Polish.

Very easy to use colored lacquer for making and decorating Christmas toys. This topic is now relevant, and I will share with you ideas that I liked.

Painting glass ball
  1. Pour the lacquer inside of a glass ball.

2. Spread it evenly, pour the surplus Polish back into the bottle.

3. A brand new Christmas toy is ready!

Here's how to use varnish to revive the jewelry and give it a breathtaking view! Colored lacquer can cover any tarnished rhinestones, any vulgar sparkly details. Great idea for creativity with children, by the way!

Painting ornaments
  1. The result is impressive!

2. Inexpensive jewelry looks much better, very original!

3. Elegant remake of the simple bracelet!

Finally, the most interesting. Scary love the sea, love the different shells and marine motifs in the interior. With conventional shells, small and not very, and nail Polish you can make pretty little things. To deal with that either, even I did.

Painting seashells
  1. I can not stop looking! Such jewelry is now popular and sold for considerable sums. With the help of the pearlescent varnish and the little rhinestones you can make such pendant of your own! I agree, looks good.

2. Bright lacquer painted shells will be the perfect replacement for conventional Christmas toys!

3. Another option!

4. The Spirit Of Christmas!

5. For the most irrepressible fans of handmade and drawing! In my opinion, very nice.

6. Captivated me the idea what to do.

7. Shell can be worn directly on the bulb garlands! Beauty, a warm and cozy light...

Tell me what ideas of the proposed you liked it! I would be very grateful if you would report on the topics of creativity with his own hands, who are more likely attracted to you. I promise to do this stuff!

The author

Alexander Klimchuk Since childhood, interested in medicine, grew up in a family of doctors. Knows how to make a fancy Breakfast out of nothing, is not afraid to experiment in the kitchen, making pies without flour, low-fat mayonnaise, healthy sweets. Never give up and believes that people are created to help each other! In all its domestic Affairs the assistant to the son Sasha. Alexandra's favorite book — "the Art of loving" by E. Fromm.

Tags

See also

New and interesting