Why you should not throw out the ending nail polish

I often have a lot of bottles on my shelf. nail-varnishOne that you don't want to use anymore. It became thick, withered, the color ceased to like, too pearl, sequins are not needed ... Now I will tell you how to use this valuable substitute for paint and glue!

There are many useful applications of lacquer. They can fix loose cogs in the frame of glasses, stop the arrows on capron tights. Rubbing on leather boots and bags can be covered with varnish of dark color. Even a large screw on the socket, which is weakly held, is able to fix the varnish! But there are more interesting tricks that you don’t even know exist!

A small tip: do not dilute thick nail polish with nail fluid, it is better to use a special diluent, which is usually sold in the department with nail accessories.

You can paint with varnish everything - pens on lockers, clips, cups, various objects made of glass. Lacquer will miraculously replace acrylic paint and can be used woodwork. Now you'll see how it's done!

You'll need it.
  • isolate
  • wooden-box
  • nail-varnish
  • container

Manufacture
  1. To decorate the box with a magnificent color pattern, you need to make a minimum of effort. First of all, seal with tape those parts of the box that you do not want to paint.

2. Pour in a container with water varnishes that are well combined with each other in color.

3. It remains to dip the casket in water with varnish, and the color pattern will be applied. That's a clever way. you can use nail polish To decorate different things!

How delightful. marble I got it! I really want to paint the cup this way: all I need is water and varnish.

Very easy. varnish To make and decorate New Year’s toys. This topic is relevant now, and I will share with you ideas that I liked.

Painting a glass ball
  1. Pour the varnish inside the glass ball.

2. Spread it evenly, pour the excess varnish back into the bottle.

3. A brand new Christmas toy is ready!

This is how with the help of varnish you can reanimate jewelry and give it a mind-blowing look! Colored varnish can cover any faded rhinestones, any vulgar shiny details. Great idea for creativity with kids, by the way!

Painting jewelry
  1. The result is impressive!

2. Cheap jewelry looks much better, very original!

3. It's a great reworking of a simple bracelet!

Finally, the most interesting thing. I love the sea, I love the sea and sea-motifs. With the help of ordinary shells, small and not so, as well as nail polish, you can make lovely things. Anyone can do that, even I did.

Painting seashells
  1. I can't look at it! Such jewelry is now popular and sold online for impressive amounts. With the help of pearl varnish and small rhinestones, you can make such a suspension yourself! Come on, it looks good.

2. Painted with bright varnish shells will be a great substitute for ordinary New Year's toys!

3. Another option!

4. The spirit of Christmas!

5. For especially unstoppable lovers of handmade and drawing! I think it's very nice.

6. I was captivated by this idea of what to do.

7. Seashells can be put directly on light bulbs garlands! Beauty, such a warm and cozy light.

Tell me which ideas you liked! I would be very grateful if you would inform about the themes for creativity with your own hands, which attract you the most. I promise to make a story about it!

Tags

See also

New and interesting