This guy is totally not what it seems ... So far, I can not deviate from what he saw!

People say: "The first look is always deceptive." And the guy you see in the video, proving this simple truth.

His name is Rick Genest. He is from Montreal, Canada. Soon he turns tridtsatnik. He works as a model. It would seem that in his biography is nothing out of the ordinary. At first glance, Rick Genest - an ordinary kid. However, it produces a piercing and a severe expression. But now you make sure that the exterior still oh how deceptive. For Ofigenno.cc this guy - a real find!

Look, this is an ordinary-looking and even bald guy. But wait a minute to jump to conclusions ... It is absolutely not who he claims to be. B>

Look, Rick takes sponzhik and makeup remover.

Is it something to hide from us?

I have in anticipation of ...

A few movements - and voila! I do not believe my eyes! Until now, I can not get over what he saw. In general, see for yourself ...

Tone Cream works wonders! It turns out that cosmetics are able to use not only women ... Shocking Rick Genest, known to the world as Zombie Boy (Boy Zombie), also knows a good judge. It's like a trick: had tattoos - no tattoos.

Share this drop dead transformation using Tonalka your friends.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zHvBgODccg

Tags

See also

New and interesting