That someone turned a shy boy from "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory." I do not believe my eyes!

Do you remember the famous children's film of 2005, owned by the hand always and everywhere the original Tim Burton's "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory"? One of the main roles in this fantastic motion picture played the inimitable Johnny Depp. Not the last violin in the film also plays a young actor Freddie Highmore, who perfectly embodied the image of a poor boy named Charlie Bucket. At the time of the shooting Highmore was no less than 13 years.

Frankly, not just looking at this film, even when he was already an adult. We grew up and we grew up a little Charlie. Hard to believe, but today this handsome 23 years. Interestingly, as now looks like this shy boy, is not it?

This is, strictly speaking, and Charlie Bucket from the movie "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory».

More recently, the creative part of the film celebrated its tenth anniversary. Well, it's time to find out what happened to the metamorphosis of the main actor of "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory" - Freddie Highmore. B>

It turns out that brilliant success, which came to the role of Highmore, Charlie Bucket, the actor has not gone to his head. He worked tirelessly, and continued his acting career. B>

Freddie Highmore in "Homework", 2011.

Highmore in the series "Bates Motel" in 2013.

For some there is a guy two years more has changed. But no one expected that it would become so hot! B>

Shooting Freddie Highmore for the magazine Attitude.

It should be noted that first posed for the magazine in the past the ugly duckling Matthew Lewis, who played Neville Longbottom in a series of films about the world's most famous wizard Harry Potter. It was probably one of the most surprising transformations. B>

Lewis turned into this beautiful swan.

Actor simply do not know!

Well, Freddie Highmore, too handsome, no doubt!

But still he will remain for all of us young Charlie Bucket.

As you can see, even the fabulous transformation happen in life. I'm sure many of your friends watched "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory" and it would be interesting to know how since that time has changed its main actor. Share this article with them!

via ofigenno ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting