The story of one smart kid

In first grade teacher Miss Neelam (28 years) there were difficulties with one of her students.
She asked, What is it, boy? & Quot;
The boy replied, "I'm too smart for the first class.
My sister is in the third, and I'm smarter than her! I think I also have to learn in the third! »
For Miss Neelam it was too much. She took the boy to the director.
While he waited in the waiting room, she explained the director of the whole situation. The director said that he will hold to the boy a test and if he can not answer some of the questions he will have to go back to the first grade and behave. She agreed.
The boy was taken to the office, he explained the conditions, and he agreed to take the test.
Director: "How much is a 3 x 3?»
Boy: "9».
Director: & quot; What is 6 x 6? & Quot;
Boy: "36».
And so it went with every question that, according to the director,
third-grader should know the answer.
Then the director turned to Miss Neelam and said: "I think the boy can go to the third class».
Then Miss Neelam said the director, "I have my own questions.
Can I ask them? "The boy nodded with the director.
She began, "What does a cow have the number 4, and I only have 2?
Boy: after a pause, "Legs."
Teacher: "What is in your pants that is not in my?"
Boy: "Pockets"
Teacher: It starts with K ends with C, hairy,
oblong, with a delicious thin whitish liquid?
Boy: Coconut
Teacher: What goes in hard and pink - when it enters, and soft and sticky - when the leaves?
Director dumbfounded with open eyes, and did not have time to get ahead of the answer,
Boy: Bubblegum
Teacher: What makes a man - standing woman - sitting and dog - on three legs?
Now director of the eyes actually bulged wide, but before he could say something
Boy: Post a hand
Teacher: Now, I'll ask the questions from the category of "Who am I good?
Boy: Yeah
Teacher: You stick me with your number. Connects to raise. I get wet before you :.
Boy: Tent
Teacher: In my part of the finger. You fiddle with me when you're bored. The best man gets me first.
The director is very concerned, tense and forced to take a large portion of vodka
Boy: Wedding Ring
Teacher: I come in different sizes. When I'm not well, I drip. When you blow out of me, I feel good
Boy: Nose
Teacher: I have a tight core. My end is stuck. In a move I'm shaking.
Boy: Arrow
Teacher: What word starts with "F» and ends with «K» and means a lot of heat and excitement?
Boy: Firetruck (Pozharka)
Teacher: What word starts with the «F» ends with «K», and if not, you have to work with your hands?
Boy: Fork (Fork)
Teacher: This is all men, someone is longer than the other.
The pope does not use his all. The man is giving his wife after the wedding?
Boy: Surname
Teacher: Which male organ no bones, muscles, and there are many veins. It pulsates and is responsible for making love?
Boy: Heart
The director sighed with relief and said to the teacher:
"Send him to the University of Cambridge!

Sent BURUNDUK

Tags

See also

New and interesting