Near future: hand-held devices in the smart city

Imagine that each of the people will be forced to carry a device that tracks its location, dispatches communication media with other people, and even controlling biological rhythms, tried in his writings by many authors. The mention of wearable devices, drifting in different works of art for 2 000 years. From the Apocalypse of St. John the Theologian to the works of Lemma, the Strugatsky, Bestuzhev-Lada and Toffler. But they are unlikely to seriously think about what their offspring will go to advanced so voluntarily, and sometimes even fight for the right to be the first to become the owner of a wonderful device.

Let's for a moment imagine the near future, when the market of portable devices will cease to be the new products of this class will be massive and smart bracelets and watches become natural satellites of man as at the time they become a mobile phone or bank card.

One morning, in the smart city h4> In the center of notifications warned of the impending night magnetic storm. I went to bed but could not sleep. Considered sheep projected on the ceiling, flipping through records of meetings with friends. This evening I have not even broken the diet by approving bibikane refrigerator eating only apples, but all to no purpose. A huge moon was shining through the window, but my head was incessant hum.

I managed to sleep somewhere at half past four in the morning, and at 08:45 is already buzzing bracelet on his wrist. I got up with difficulty, feeling stale in the land of zombies that have risen, but have forgotten to wake up. Shower, clothing, bicycles and a job. Today it was not up to the fitness, so I drove all the way to the drive. I remember just ten years ago, when Moscow still only at the public stations were miserable information screens with the weather and the time of arrival of the next three buses, I had to wait at certain intersections green man for 160 seconds. Now we have ceased to notice many things, just enough for me to go, "green wave" is optimally built for all road users. If at a particular intersection weak stream of cars and the number of identified bracelets at a traffic light more than usual, the City automatically reduces traffic intervals. So we always run, no time to even get stuck at a traffic light. But all the time you stay in good shape.

Hmm, I meet is the third accident on the way, they are all now gone mad? No, I still do not want the car. I did not want it, and 10 and 15 years ago. Yes, parking was easy, and the adviser suggests advance to reserve a parking space, efficiency of work of road services increased, tow if they know in advance tense places and come in sophisticated areas the night before on the empty roads. Today, they are particularly large. Apparently, not only today I slept badly.

By the way, I have left only 7 900 rubles to the new financial targets. Planned a trip to Lake Baikal, I want to take a break from all the numbers. My bank transfers from my main account of the special of $ 100 for every thousand spent my calories. At first, it looked like some kind of hoax or marketing gimmick, but later I was involved. It seems to be stupid: your bank pays you the money for what you himself maintained in good shape. But once in the equation appears phone, the screen on which you sad looking picture every time you exceed your daily budget, or buy too fat lunch in the office canteen, everything is completely different. You find yourself in a magical world of emotions, which seems to be not so boring than usual in the city. So I was involved.

From my thoughts I pulled vile squeaking battery indicator scooter again, I forgot to charge it last night.

- Siri, But when you've vpishesh charging gadgets in my plans for the day ?!
- You did not do morning exercises.
- Siri, but so that you died, stupid bitch!
- 300 meters from the public have stopped charging unit. At 305 meters pharmacy.

Yes exactly. It is necessary to buy something from the head to the office do not kill your favorite colleagues.

Parked, stuck in the socket scooter, I go to the pharmacy, and on the first shelf painkillers and Energy. Yesterday stood there a cure for the common cold, but I must say thanks to the bracelet. Said network pharmacy through purchases from providers bracelets quality reports of sleep last night following morning lift sales of specific products by 30%.

Remedy head, energy bar, late for work. By the way, it will be necessary to adjust the default route already autumn, and to go part of the way along the promenade cold. Again I have to drive along the highway, once advisor to make eating more fruit. Tired! I want to eat a huge burger with double fries, even though I get back from the doctor's notation, natural meat is worth it!

Previously, in order not to anger the doctor was just enough for me not to post Instagrame food, but now is my health card is synchronized with a set of banking products and purchase history with the biorhythms of the bracelet.

Strangely, at the last intersection before the office has been a 4-minute standing two people. Is the traffic light was dead? No, my route is not rebuilt. Perhaps, again, these outcasts. It would be necessary to drive, miss. And stuck to lunch while the machine does not disappear and is lit. "green default».

When most get some benefit, it will soon become the norm, commonplace. But in any society and in almost any context, are those who are not on the way with the most different reasons. In our case, there were two traffic lights "bezbrasletnyh."

Yes, we live in a free society, but it is necessary to leave the house once gadgets - and you are hopelessly late for all. And it was not the optimal route or a recommended shopping list. Just try it without a bracelet dazhdatsya green light.

Got marked at the entrance bracelet, my tardiness recorded and accurately reflected in the salary. Colleagues met the usual trolling live on. Comfortably Do you live in the city, who know everything about you?

Yes, I have nothing to hide.
No, everything has its limits.
I refuse wearable devices. Only registered users can participate in the survey. Sign , please. Voted 171 people. 19 people abstained.

Source: habrahabr.ru/post/238301/

Tags

See also

New and interesting