20 jokes with Odessa flavor. Humor that will make your day.

Everyone knows that Odessa is the capital of humor. And this title she is on the right, as a joke in this town are unique and unmistakable. It seems that the local air is literally saturated with humor, and so the locals never lose heart and carry a healthy positive charge.

After all, the local humor is not only extremely funny, but also very true and living. So can only joke in Odessa!

Odessa. Obyavlenie nA dveri salona krasoty "of He pytaytes poznakomitsya with vyhodyaschey from nas krasotuley. Mozhet happen, it vasha babushka! » B>

- Hey, Izzy, how are you?
- Hey, Abram, me still left Celia ...
- Buy the same bottle of vodka and drown his sorrows!
- It will not work.
- A sho so no money?
- Money is still there, there is no sorrow ...

- Izzy, answer the question: "What is superfluous in a series of words: carrots, potatoes, onions and" Lexus »?»
- Certainly, carrots, potatoes and onions!

- Sema, wi see what's going on! Just no words! Gasoline went up again!
- Listen, Monya, but you cares about this petrol when you have no car, and no?
- But I have a lighter!

- Monya, dear, we have to go with her mother for two weeks ...
- All right!
- And you do not even want to ask where and why?
- Happiness does not ask where it had fallen.

- little Sophie, you are beautiful, like this bunch!
- Maybe I'm as beautiful as the diamond necklace?
- No, this bouquet! B>

When Sarah said: "Izzy, you're the best," he understood Shaw somewhere was a competition ...

The old Jew says to his wife:
- Sarah, you know, if any of us will die, I will most likely leave for Israel ...

- Monechka, I was told that my legs curves.
- Do not worry, little Sophie, you are not curves, and beautifully curved. B>

- Rose, I did not understand why Sam asks all the time, as I have on the personal front?
- That sho there to understand? At best wishes ...

- Semotchka, sweetheart! You lost weight after marriage and haggard, she sho do not feed you ?!
- Mom, well sho vie talking about, the wedding was just yesterday ...

- I told you that you have a very beautiful money?

- Sofochka how many men did you have?
- His?

My grandmother Odessa knows the answer to the question "How to stop loving a man?»:
- Oh-wei! Still a piece of cake. Put his voice on the Service.

- Sofochka, noesh sho you for the swimsuit? So I began a small - throw him to the devil, if it does not contain your beauty ...

I hope that these stories were able to lift you up and give you a bit of optimism Odessa. Do not forget to share the fun with your friends, so be sure to introduce them to this Collection.

via ofigenno ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting