The fact that this guy is found in the backyard of his house, just throws in horror ...

If you have never had to be in Australia, you probably did not have idea of ​​the frightening and life-threatening creatures that inhabit this continent. You may seem that I'm exaggerating a bit, but the Green continent you really waiting for the danger is practically around every corner. History, which we'll tell you more - a direct proof.

Recently, an active user of various blogs found in the backyard of his house a real surprise - a nest of deadly spiders. Rather than call ekosluzhbu to combat insects and rodents, he decided himself to get rid of the uninvited guests.

How Ironically, he was able to cope with the terrifying creatures only his bare hands and a shovel. Centipede adds a special flavor to this terrible picture ...

Powerful voronchatogo spider fangs. God forbid meet this! B>

This type of spider is considered one of the most poisonous and has a downright huge fangs that can even bite through the skin. Voronchatogo spider venom causes instant death. B>

It got its name because of the way that builds their burrows.

These spiders do not spin webs like most spiders. They often find refuge in shady corners under stones and tree branches. B>

How fortunate that they live far away from us! How much do I have to promise, but now I do not set foot in Australia. Tell us about these frightful beings your friends. Perhaps it was once lucky enough to go to the Green Continent.

www.reddit.com/user/Twist3dsoul22

Tags

See also

New and interesting