How do I weld on international scam

The story is this: one man offered to share the legacy of the late stranger,
because He is the namesake ... Continued inside the post from eyewitnesses, the text is not changed.

Life is unpredictable, rebzya. A couple of weeks ago I received a letter from the soap solar Togo from the lawyer by the name of Hanson Dugbe. In perfect English Chancery lawyer Hanson suggested that I drank a legacy of his late client who serendipitously turned my namesake. The client was killed in a car accident, leaving no heirs, but leaving the nest egg in the bank size 8 US $ 500 000 (Eight million five hundred thousand US dollars). Desperate to find a snowy Russian balalaika and among the bears at least some relatives of the deceased, Hanson got on facebook and found his namesake with rustic-roguish good looks, and offered him, that is, to me, to introduce the heir and, for a small bribe to get my uncle accumulation. Fifteen minutes later I was in a state of euphoria and was a real dollar millionaire, my friends. In that short time the money had completely corrupt my soul: I wrote a letter of resignation, sent to several colleagues and huyam mnogazhdy spat them in a jar of coffee. Later, a superhuman effort of will, I still forced myself Googling this Hanson and his office, and Hanson, of course, turned out to be a washed zhulmanom. Here's an article from the wiki about the so-called Nigerian scheme, if anyone is interested. I would just Hanson Hitting the inexperienced, but the boys from the area have insisted on the need for a symmetrical response, and under Semyon and beer, we figured out how to overcome the loot at the very Hanson. Expressing in response to the letter their willingness to cooperate, I began to share with Hanson letter full of lies and hypocrisy. Hanson himself as best he could to convince me of the authenticity of what is happening. For example, the death certificate of the engineer EP C **** Island:

The boys said they like. But he Hanson and his lawyer's license:

See also

New and interesting