Incredibly true parable of the 5 levels ... so juicy Ponte could only Pelevin!

Today, people are chasing imaginary success. Frankly, when I see a book with the title, which appears this word, I doubt creeps in the professionalism of its author and the gag reflex makes itself felt. Persons who consider themselves to be not such as everything, and the ruble is more expensive, is so busy creating their own, unlike any other, a way not to notice how blindly follow fashion trends set by a particular subculture.

Basically, what I tell you? I still do not get to present the essence of this intricate question better Russian writer, author of cult novels like "Aumont Ra" and «Generation P", - Victor Pelevin. This parable of the 5 levels boast a very unexpected ending. It turns out that even in Ponta has its own hierarchy. So awesome could write only Pelevin!

1. Ponty first order

Buy a big expensive car and "Rolex", read Coelho, despise Dontsovu, love skinny blonde.

2. Ponty second order

Buy a stylish little car and "Lanzhin." Read Umberto Eco. Despise Coelho, loving brunette ironic.

3. Ponty third-order

A ride on the subway and taxis, because it is faster and cheaper to wear "Swatch", read Anna Gavalda, turn off the water when brushing your teeth. No one is despised because it destroys karma. No one to love, because you have not yet met their man.

4. Ponty fourth-order

Selling apartment, a car and "Lanzhin." Go to Tibet, to reach nirvana, love all.

5. Ponty higher-order

Back in Tibet, do not tell anybody anything, buy a big expensive car, at your leisure to read Dontsovu time to look at the phone, loving mother of their child. Realize that any cattle with Coelho could be attained Nirvana Buddha.

Everyone, as they say, the cockroaches in my head. I feel it is worth reading almost every one of us to prevent, not to relax. Share the cool juicy witty parable masters with their friends.

via ofigenno ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting