I'm just tired of questions about the future offspring ... That's what response got relatives!

Young couple Matt and Abby live together and have a lot of children is not going to start. But there is one little "but": the relatives constantly pestering, "When do we expect completion?" Beloved, long thought to get rid of pesky questions and reassure all at once. So was born the idea of ​​a photo shoot with her little "baby" - a puppy Humphrey. Their idea was supported by a friend, the photographer, and the results have fully justified themselves. And even more ...

Interested? Look how cute the work was!

The idea arose when the couple and the photographer Elisha Minnette Humphrey took away from a breeder.

On a photo shoot Matt and Abby posed as usual and make all young parents with their babies.

« We Abby just a crazy fantasy and great sense of humor, we constantly feed off each other's different ideas i>», - says the photographer Elisha.

« The shooting took place a lot of fun! And the puppy seems to be enjoying the attention and care that we provided to him i> ».

The couple argues: « We conducted this photo session for fun, to have fun with each other and those who like our sense of humor i>».

Puppy Humphrey was able to experience all the delights of life of the newborn human.

Matt and Abby do not see such an idea is no bullying. They only showed that once you started a pet, you must love him as a family member. B>

« We did not expect such success. I'm Matt and Abby just overwhelmed with personal messages of encouragement. Probably all a matter of our creativity i> », - said Elisha. B>

Humphrey would know how popular it has become ...

Photo: Elisha Minnette via Buzzfeed

Even without the implication to me this seemed very funny photo session. If you like, then tell your friends about it, simply by clicking "Share».

via ofigenno ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting