The reverse side of LIFE "real man"

Baker's Dozen traits "real men" who are the fine print under the asterisk in the contract for the "real man»

The "real" we usually call a man with a strong character. Strong, strong-willed, in the best tradition of the paradigm "came and rescued», «said - did." Such that the words in the wind drops, the promise - keeping, and instead prefers long awkward conversations decisive action.

Line production of "real" men do not exist. Moreover, "the best" for one type seem unpleasant for the second, and the third at him and did not look.

Therefore, in the trash label - I personally believe that "your" man (the best possible specifically for you) - is one that aligns you. It leads to a balance between that which you have always wanted to be, and that which is obtained under the given circumstances of life.

Next to the "thus" you become more balanced and easier, and the features of your face smoothed and brighten. It appears inside vigilance and some special flair for people.

But today I want to talk about that is usually held in small print in the contract by an asterisk in the "real man." What you need to be prepared and do not try to change, or because you are taking it, or looking at the time with another man.

So, a baker's dozen traits "real men" (caution - subjectively!):

1. taciturn
He's not a girlfriend, and therefore will not gossip, pour a sieve and savor details. He will always speak three times less than you, and you need to come to terms with it in the beginning. This is the default. Words need to solve problems that can not be solved the case. The rest - vanity and catch the wind.

2. unemotional
It can have a high level of empathy, that is good to catch the mood of others and understand what they are feeling at the moment, but at the same time have a very mediocre skills consolation. Pat on the head, to wrap a blanket and whisper in your ear all pretty rubbish - very unlikely. Is that hug to crunch the bones, pour your favorite dry red or milk foam, and then quietly closed the door behind him.

Games in the "Guess why I was offended" - this is not about them.

3. Stimulation of questions "for show»
This is when you are interested in his opinion, even though everything is already decided for myself: and what to go and where to go, and for how long. He believes that if you ask, then, do you want to know his opinion (and it is always a he). Otherwise, you might as well be you could shake a ball predictions. Or toss a coin.

4. Long time experience resentment
Yes, it is extremely difficult to deduce from themselves, but also difficult to get back to myself again. That you have moved and ready to put on a dress and lace, lace - it also need a minimum of two days to restore the old picture of the world and to forgive.

5. Nerves of Steel
As though it may sound rude, but he eggs stronger than you: the manipulation of silence and demonstrative Ignore would be playing one of the gates. He is very sensitive to any attempt to subjugate themselves and - not conducted.

7. Indifference to others' estimates
He do not care what people think of your friends, girlfriends, colleagues or masters in the service station. His mind is constantly looking for answers to questions much more important, so he sees no need to spend time on the analysis of foreign representations of themselves. For him, one thing is true: as long as you love him, that's all right.

8. Love for planning
"This man" is not spontaneous. He thought. As the German engineering and Japanese car. No, really, if you has managed to get into the area of ​​responsibility, so always be fed, shod, dressed and protected by default, despite the opposition and public statements, "I myself».

Before his mother will show off.

9. dislike of public life
Evening dresses swarming the floor and mutual combing flea social networking seems to him a waste of time. You, if you like, have fun, and he folded. Maximum - a rare "Like" your photo in a moment of weakness or a cognac. And - surely then reproaches himself for such an emotional outburst.

10. If you choose a bath with fellow peasants or cozy movie with you, he will choose the bath
But he would never shoot a wedding ring before such a meeting if it will be invited, and some other left-wing woman. If he married you, then I made my choice. Otherwise, it's all in the game trifles, not marriage.

(He knows, he himself told you that.)

11. Unconditional correctness
Because he is right always, even when not very much. But this is not the Tirana "is in my opinion, because I said so" and stubborn defense of a balanced and carefully thought-out solutions for the consequences of which he is responsible and he alone.

However, here fit to remind one more truth:

"When a strong family something happens, there do not leave each other," It's your fault. " They say: "I am with you» ».

12. Spartan habits
It you need eight dresses, pajamas three and five pairs of "boats". He is also quite jeans, T-shirts and flannel. In all the seasons. This can be said about the food: the main thing that hearty and exotic scary from what it is made of words - it does not matter.

13. The lack of romance in the traditional style
In other words, his romanticism often expressed in some terribly unromantic things. For example, when he gives you the feeling of a hangover in the dumplings with yushkoy or prepares you food, if you go back to work closer to the night. He just will not send you flowers to the office by courier to give Baba a snowy cobbled together your features or make for you sweet music collections in the car.

Instead, it will give you something completely different, head and shoulders above all, on the order of important:

the belief that it really close to you. In your darkest days, the darkest night.

A flower you can always buy myself, the truth?

Most importantly, the thing to remember when choosing a life with a strong and strong-willed - is that he is from the rock.

So do not try to make him the dough for pancakes, to seize, to make comfortable.

You love him just because he is. And definitely stop loving if change.

So - just force: to be proportionate.

Tags

See also

New and interesting