'43 Egyptian man pretending

A resident of Luxor Sisa Abu Dauch, which for 43 years pretending to be a man for the job, received an award from the Egyptian authorities for the "perfect motherhood." Reported by Al Arabiya News.

Widowed a few months before the birth, the woman was left without a livelihood and has been forced to daily put on men's clothes to make money on the maintenance of the child. She had to do this because of the fact that in Egypt a long time it was not customary to hire women to work.

Over the years, the 64-year-old Egyptian woman working on loading bricks and cement, as well as engaged in the construction of buildings. "To protect yourself from oblique views and not be a target of traditions, I have decided to put on men's clothes and work in nearby towns where no one knew me," - said the woman.

To look like a man, Sisa Abu Dauch puts Galaba (long male dress with wide sleeves). On her head she wears a white turban on his feet - men's shoes.

The last few years Sisa Abu Dauch shines shoes in Luxor. Her daughter Huda said that the mother still provides their family. "Every day she wakes up at 6 in the morning and goes to the train station, where shines shoes. Because of the age of the tools needed for the job, I bring her, "- said Hood.

Tags

See also

New and interesting